Abel Asphalt

HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Swansea  >  Abel Asphalt

Reviews for Abel Asphalt

Ruben in Toronto
Ruben in Toronto

paving a long double driveway

Abel Asphalt
416-568-4768
130 MacDonell Ave
Toronto
M6R 2A5

They can in on the date we agreed on and did an excellent paving job. We asked for a few extra revisions and they accommodated without any pushback or extra charges. The owner ( Frank) was there every step of the way to make sure the job was done properly.Their prices was excellent (almost half of other quotes) and so was the service. I would recommend them for any private driveway needs. They know their stuff. John Abel the sales Rep was also a great person to work with. If you're in the Toronto area, you're welcome to pass by and see the job for yourself. 479-481 Ossington ave.

Bethann- Toronto
Bethann- Toronto

driveway sealing

These guys came the day I called them to seal my driveway(said they were in the area and wanted to come right then) and did the job in a big hurry as it was late in the day. About an hour after they were gone we realized as it was drying the driveway was not covered properly(old asphalt showing through over most of the driveway). We called several times and Eddy the owner said no problem they would come and redo it, that was last summer and we have yet to hear from them. If this is the way they leave every driveway they should not be in business. I would be happy to rewrite this review if they fix my driveway in the spring.

I'm embarrassed to say It's taken 7 yrs. for me to respond to this message. I've seen it before but didn't realize I had to have an account and signed in to my dashboard to respond.
When you called in the fall of 2009 we were in the area so we came and no office paperwork was done. When you called back I said because of the wet damp weather probably best to come back in the spring. I guess you lost my contact info too because I never heard from you after that. If you still live at that address (or another address of similar size) I'll be happy to redo the whole drive free of charge. I guess I win the contest for speedy customer service lol.

Ron in Parkdale/High Park
Ron in Parkdale/High Park

Driveway repair

My driveway had 3 potholes and I was tempted to re-pave. Abel Asphalt gave me a good pave quote but also gave me an alternative - repair the potholes with hot asphalt, then seal the entire drive. The driveway looks like new. Saved over $1,500, am satisfied.

More about Abel Asphalt

Since 1982. Hot asphalt repairs & driveway sealing for residential & commercial, Brick, Concrete, Flagstone, Interlocking stone, retaining walls. Repairs, Sealing, Maintenance & Construction. Commercial- Catch-basin rebuilding, Bollard installation, Line-marking, Precast curbs installed. Rubberized crack-filler. Coloured concrete sealers. Asphalt paving. Cell: 416-568-4768 Fax: 416-534-6631 E-mail: abelasphalt@rogers. com www. abelasphalt. com
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Swansea?