Pools By Lee Supply & Service

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
2202 N Highway 175 Seagoville TX 75159
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Crandall  >  Pools By Lee Supply & Service

Review for Pools By Lee Supply & Service

P.A.
P.A.
1 review Wills Point, TX

new hot tub, deck, pool repair

I hired them to build a spa, deck and repair my pool. after a year of trying to get all of the problems corrected with their work, they won't return my calls and won't fix the bad work. So 18 months and $24,000.00 later. I have to find someone to fix their scew ups. My vacume does not work, if I run my hot tub it drains the water out of my pool and my deck is going to have to be riped out and rebuilt becase it is so unlevel. I take the blame for paying him before the corrections were made. Lee if you read this, I trided for over a month and left at least 10 messages for you to return my call so we could work this out. It was your choice not to take care of business. by the way, I was originally told the work would take a month or less, and the initial work took at least 4 months.