A & D Movers

Moving & Storage
Village station rd. Toronto ON
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A & D Movers

cathy in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

A & D Movers were recommended by a friend, so I gave them a call. In 2010 I moved from a semi-detached house in Toronto into storage for four months, then from storage to a bungalow in Aurora. Both times A & D movers helped me out with my move by being punctual, proffesional, courtious, affordable and respectful of my belongings. I would definately not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends, and will call them for my next move whenever that will be. Thanks again to all the team at A & D Movers.

Job Price

Thanks for having us move your belongings, we truly do enjoy helping
people move into their new surroundings. Glad you will be back,
all the best,Shane

Rose Britton in East York
2 reviews East York, ON

What a great moving company... the price was affordable and the rates started when the truck showed up at my door(on time), not when the truck left the yard as with so many other companies.

The crew were pleasant, efficient and hard-working.

And they are insured.

I searched for a local moving company in order to keep my costs down and I'm so glad I did. I found them by searching online and hired them based on the reviews I read about them.

I have to say the the reviews were sooooo positive that I thought that maybe the company had actually written them all!! But I took what I though was a risk and am very glad I did.

I have already recommended them to family and friends.

Job Price

Hey not to many times have I moved a celebrity , I remember seeing you on the weather channel and by the way did you fix it that it did not rain or snow?
Thanks for taking a risk,

Sarah in Toronto

We found this small company by using a referral from a friend after we had called many other highly rated movers from Homestars only to find that they were booked up. We moved from a 1 bedroom apartment plus 2 rooms from a house into a condo. The owner and his assistant were friendly, polite and carried everything with extreme care. There was no scuffed walls or damage to any items. The price quoted at $80 per hour was exactly what we paid with no additional taxes or travel fees. We would highly recommend these guys and will definitely use them for our next move!

Job Price

Thank you for your confidence, always great getting a new customer.
All the best,

jimmyd
1 review Scarborough, ON

We had a friend who had moved with A&D and he was quite happy with the service.I was going to move myself but as my friend pointed out by the time i rent truck,dollies,pads.and fridge cart, pay helpers buy lunch i might not save all that much.Took his advice and had A&d move me.no suprises at end of job.The quote i was given was only off by 10.00 dollars.Wife had a hard time keeping up with the placement of furniture as it was coming into house

Job Price

Your friend was right, thank him for us. Glad you choose our services.
Hope to see you again,

Frances in Scarborough
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

My family and I were moving from an apartment to a house. We have had bad experiences before with movers (some have taken items, damaged things, booked the wrong date, etc.), so we were trying to find the best movers via word of mouth. A&D movers had been recommended by a friend who had used them twice. They were fantastic. They came right on time, were very careful with our things, and it all came to less the estimated cost. They also had no hidden fees. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to anyone! Thanks guys!!

Job Price

We always try to be very careful,I express to my guys you can never be too careful. Also express to them the reason we are busy is because of you the customers, giving us great feedback and referrals. Thank you all , Shane.

Jen Giordano
1 review Lacota, MI

Me and my boyfreind were moving from Waterloo to Richmond Hill, and we were told to contact them. They did a great job helping us pack and move. They were excellet, and did a great job! I would recommend them again! Thanks for a great job!!

Job Price

Happy to help, always great getting referrals.Have to ask the boys why
we did not get a 10', Lol.
Thanks Shane

Richard Carter in Toronto

I have used movers before but these guys were great. Fast,efficient and Gay friendly. Being a gay man I have had bad experiences, these guys were polite and did not seem to have an issue with their client being gay. Very refreshing! I have already referred them twice.

Job Price

Pleasure working for you and all the best,

IRIS,TORONTO

We have moved several times in the past years and were never really pleased. These guys came in said hello and went right to work and they know there business.Fast and efficient.The final bill was more than fair and no hidden fees.I would recommend these guys in a heart beat,hands down the best! Iris from Toronto.

Job Price

Thankyou for your review, always a pleasure to meet new clients.

Geoffroh Leslieville

A small move, one bedroom to one bedroom, and only a 5 minute drive. The guys from A & D showed up on time, eager to work, were extremely polite and efficient. Their rates are extremely straight-forward, with no "extra, but automatic" charges. I highly recommend them to friends and family.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind words. All the best. Shane.

Holly W. in Danforth Village

We used A & D Movers twice--once to move our heavy things (washing machine, dressers, beds) to our new house (to save money we rented a van and moved the lighter things ourselves), and a few weeks later to move the things we had put in storage into our new house. We had used a different company to move the stuff into storage (Two Small Men with Two Big Hearts), and we had been disappointed in them and wanted to use someone else. The storage facility, as well as a realtor in our neighborhood, recommended A & D, and so we decided to give them a try. They were great: efficient, fast (a good thing when you are paying by the hour), and obviously experienced. To get an old washing machine out of the basement and to put the new one in they had to remove a door and a handrail, and they did this and put it all back together quickly and efficiently. And the guys (Mason, Jason, and James) were friendly and polite. I highly recommend this company: excellent price, highly competent and efficient, and very careful and courteous.

Job Price

Thank you very much. I am very proud of my guys. They work hard and care.
All the best in your new home. Shane and crews.

More about A & D Movers

A & D Movers is Family owned and operated for over 35 years,
Fully insured, local and long distance(Ontario),
Started by our father in 1973'motto"If a jobs worth doing-do it right"
he was always saying that. I believe we have done this and continue to strive to do this today.

Need moving boxes - Visit us at: