A & D Movers

Reviews for A & D Movers

Justin in Danforth
Justin in Danforth

Movers

AD Movers were excellent. They showed up 10 minutes early and consistently worked hard for over 5 hours. Having 4 people makes a huge difference to the over time taken especially if you have lots of furniture.

The team were polite, professional and very careful with my possessions (didn't break a thing) and the walls of both houses.

I would not hesitate to use this company again and would recommend them to anyone moving.

Thank you very much for such a great review. The guys were telling me what great people you were to work for. Anything we can do in the future please do not hesitate to call. All the best Shane and Crew.

Lucio in Thornhill
Lucio in Thornhill
2 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Moving from Thornhill to Ajax, Ontario

Fantastic is the only word we can use to describe our experience with A and D Movers. Shane, Jason, Nick, James were true professionals in their work and treatment of us as customers.
Highly recommended to anyone looking for a good experience with their move.
Lucio and Janet
ps: Unlike every other mover we called, we found A & D to be extra fair about the costs for travel to and from their location to our home. In addition there was no 'fuel surcharge'.

Wonderful,wonderful people. People say it is a pleasure to work with us, you know when people like Lucio and Janet hire you its so easy to be pleasant. When people thank you for the service over and over makes you feel great about your job. All the best to you and your family.
Thanks Shane,James,Jason and Nick.

Lee-Anne  in Toronto
Lee-Anne in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Local move (house) - Leslieville, Upper Beaches

The team was great. Shane's correspondence was reassuring before the move. On moving day, the team arrived 1/2 hour early, ready to work. We were able to complete the move (door to door) within 2 hours! The guys were friendly, hardworking and very considerate. A leg had to be removed from our sofa to get it through the door and they were very careful about putting it back on and replacing the fabric on the bottom of the sofa the way they found it.
I found out about A & D movers through a friend who had also used them. She gave them rave reviews as well.
Our move was organized, stress free, affordable and efficient. What more could one ask for?

Hey thanks very much for taking time to say nice things about my guys.
Always a pleasure to work for nice people.

Ellie in Aurora
Ellie in Aurora
11 reviews East York, ON

Moving

I have used A&D movers on two occasions and have booked them for a third. They are fast, careful and curtious. They are the only movers i've ever used who haven't either damaged my walls or my things. They came highly recommended to us by two different friends who had used them. In one case I know that they were waiting for an elevator that had been booked in an apartment building by a couple who's movers hadn't bothered to show up on time. A &D movers went and moved that couple out of their apartment so that my friend could move! All well within their time minimum. What great people! I can't say enough good things about them!

Thank you so much for your time and your review.
We try very hard to give each individual the same service. Glad
you and your friends were please with us.

Christine Breen in Toronto
Christine Breen in Toronto

Moving

I've used Shane and his crew at A&D for many moves (big and small).
My last move happened on a brutally rainy day in April. They arrived on time and the guys took extra care making sure furniture was wrapped, floors were protected and as a result I had very little clean up. They are courteous, helpful and efficient. They don't spend time standing around, and as a result the rates seem very reasonable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, and I pass their name along whenever I can.

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to compliment our crew. Always a pleasure working for nice people.
Thanks Shane and crew

Shaun Proulx in Toronto
Shaun Proulx in Toronto

Home and Office Move

I have moved many times in my adult life and have seen it all: movers who complain about being movers, movers who lift one box at a time to stretch the job out as they are paid by the hour, movers who break precious things and don't care, movers who are late - the list goes on.
So I wasn't looking forward to my most recent move, which involved moving both my home AND office.
Until A&D came along. Despite a snowstorm, they were right there on time. Their team's vibe was friendly and happy to help - it didn't seem like they resented you for moving and all your heavy boxes they were going to have to lift ... another dreaded mover experience from the past.
In both my new home and office, rubber carpets were laid out so floors and rugs weren't dirtied. Our clothing was professionally packed up in wardrobes. Nothing was broken or damaged. Office stuff made it to office space, home to home space - there were no inconvenient mix-ups. They refused to let me lift a finger. The move happened so fast and efficiently it was over before I knew it.
So I'm giving these guys a 10/10 and I never take the time to fill out this kind of review site. But A&D were just that good. Thanks guys!

Wow,its always a pleasure making clients past and present think so much
of us to take time and review our work. We always try our best to give all customers the best service we can.
Thanks Shane

Caitlin in Toronto
Caitlin in Toronto

Moving Residential

A & D have just moved my family. They arrived exactly on time and did an excellent job. The team were very considerate, friendly and efficient. I will definitely be recommending them.

Thankyou so much for your review of our service, I'am so happy
that you were happy.
Thanks again,Shane

cathy in Aurora
cathy in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Moving

A & D Movers were recommended by a friend, so I gave them a call. In 2010 I moved from a semi-detached house in Toronto into storage for four months, then from storage to a bungalow in Aurora. Both times A & D movers helped me out with my move by being punctual, proffesional, courtious, affordable and respectful of my belongings. I would definately not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends, and will call them for my next move whenever that will be. Thanks again to all the team at A & D Movers.

Thanks for having us move your belongings, we truly do enjoy helping
people move into their new surroundings. Glad you will be back,
all the best,Shane

Rose Britton in East York
Rose Britton in East York
2 reviews East York, ON

Movers

What a great moving company... the price was affordable and the rates started when the truck showed up at my door(on time), not when the truck left the yard as with so many other companies.

The crew were pleasant, efficient and hard-working.

And they are insured.

I searched for a local moving company in order to keep my costs down and I'm so glad I did. I found them by searching online and hired them based on the reviews I read about them.

I have to say the the reviews were sooooo positive that I thought that maybe the company had actually written them all!! But I took what I though was a risk and am very glad I did.

I have already recommended them to family and friends.

Hey not to many times have I moved a celebrity , I remember seeing you on the weather channel and by the way did you fix it that it did not rain or snow?
Thanks for taking a risk,
Shane

More about A & D Movers

A & D Movers is Family owned and operated for over 35 years,
Fully insured, local and long distance(Ontario),
Started by our father in 1973'motto"If a jobs worth doing-do it right"
he was always saying that. I believe we have done this and continue to strive to do this today.

Need moving boxes - Visit us at: