401 Paving Ltd

Reviews for 401 Paving Ltd

Lee
Lee

Excellent Asphalt Repair

Sam at 401 Paving is a renaissance man. I had a huge sink hole driveway and was calling for quotes expecting it to take days/week before I got results. Sam was a man of action saying that he would go out same day to quote the work- he did it within 2hours. I was so impressed by his speed, action and professionalism that I hired him immediately. His work matched his actions. It's been 6 months and the quality of work has withstood a snowy season.

Moreover he went above and beyond, repairing patches that were not originally quoted and also helping me to remove a lot of refuse. His actions speak louder than words and thats why I say he's a renaissance man- a rare character and person of integrity. I will use 401 Paving again and gladly recommend 401 Paving to others.

harvey.citron in Toronto
harvey.citron in Toronto

Pave driveway

Sam deserves 11 out of 10 for superior work completed July 8, 2020. It was explained to me that sand or clay may exist beneath the old asphalt . The job was $4000 but for $1000 extra he would remove the sand or clay and give a deeper and firmer foundation . Sand was found. If left there would be premature deterioration and buckling. I paid the extra $1000 and I’m glad that I did. No other contractor even mentioned the possibility of sand or clay. The web site sets out a 2 year guarantee for the work; I have yet to find another contractor that promises more than 1 year....and the 2 years is without doing the superior job. Sam also insisted that I hose down the driveway several times a day for several days after completion
To cool down the hot asphalt for superior adhesion. Recently Sam agreed to come by in the spring to cover up the unsightly scars left by aggressive snow removal surface and free of charge. It doesn’t get better than this.!

Hello Harvey,

Thank you so very much for your thoughtful review. We have no words to express our gratitude. We appreciate you in taking the time to do this. It was a pleasure working with you, looking forward to seeing you in the spring!

Warm Regards,

Liz S. in Toronto
Liz S. in Toronto

Paving repairs

Sam and his team were amazing to work with. His quote was higher than other companies I contacted, but it was also the only one that considered how best to do the job we needed. Sam treated our house like it was his in terms of the quality of work. We had an open trench from some electrical work, and our driveway had been torn up for waterproofing. Sam made sure the trench was level, and that there was a slight grade for the asphalt next to the house so that water would drain away from the house, not towards it. He even made sure I was aware of an some other issues on our house so it wouldn't go neglected. I'd hire Sam again in a heartbeat and I even asked for extra business cards so I can recommend him when my neighbours need work done too!

Good evening Liz,

Thank you so much for the heartfelt review. It was a pleasure working with you. The job turned out beautiful. We are happy we could help.

Kind regards,

paving job
paving job

Paving and drain work

Sam and his team were excellent . They did a great job, with great advice. The final job was completed yesterday, and I am more than satisfied. I would highly recommend. Nothing replaces having the owner on site supervising the work. Thanks

Good day,

We're so happy you enjoy the finished product. We always strive for the best and your review is a clear indication of this. It was great working with you and look forward to the next project!

Joseph in Mississauga
Joseph in Mississauga

Asphalt Paving of Residential Driveway

After contacting several paving companies , I decided to go with 401 Paving . The owner Sam is a very honest and knowledgeable person . As soon as Sam completed the estimate for the driveway , I was convinced that this was the right company for the job . Sam treats you like a member of the family and fully explains the whole process .
He follows up with phone calls and is always available when you have a question . He keeps you informed of work dates and is on the site himself for the whole paving process . Other companies send someone to estimate only but Sam is always present when work is being done .
Sam is a true gentleman and he and his cousin Mo did a very professional job . My neighbours were very impressed with my completed driveway as well . I would not hesitate to recommend 401 Paving to anyone . After meeting with Sam , you will know that you have the right company for your paving job.

Thank you so much, Joseph, for these kind words. We truly appreciate the feedback and are very pleased you were happy with our service. We always strive to please our customers! Looking forward to working with you in the future again.

Warm Regards,

401 Paving.

Frances in Toronto
Frances in Toronto

Driveway repaved

Good local business. Prompt service. Very easy to deal with and very responsive to every request. I got three quotes and 401 paving was comparable and could do the job quickest.
Our driveway is great!

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

Warm regards,

401 Paving.

Great Customer Service & Amazing Quality Work!

Ryan was such a pleasure to work with! The company identified our needs, provided us with a quote and executed everything within a week time. Upon completion everything was checked throughly and we had no requests! A job well done! Highly recommend it to other business owners!

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and your team. Looking forward to the next project we have together.

Asphalt and Concrete work

401 paving was great to work with. They were accommodating to our requests and schedule. Would definitely use them again.

Thank you very much. We appreciate your business and kind review. Look forward to working together again.

Warm regards,

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Asphalt Paving

Had asphalt paving done on my house.
Professional. Great work. Efficient.
Ryan and his father were a pleasure to deal with.
Recommended.

Robert,

Thank you so much for your warm words. You were also very easy to work with. We look forward to working with you again Robert.

Hooman in Toronto
Hooman in Toronto

Excellent Service

My house is old and the group caused a number of issues. Sam and his team went the extra mile - a number of times - and provided fast and excellent service at no extra cost. I'm very satisfied with their service and definitely recommend them.

Hello Hooman,

Thank you for your very kind words and review. You were also very easy to work with and we're happy you enjoyed our service. Looking forward to working with you in the future again.

All the best,

More about 401 Paving Ltd

401 Paving Ltd. is dedicated to quality work and customer service.

We specialize in custom paving and interlocking stone work. The work ranges from residential driveways to large commercial & industrial areas.

-- We believe in QQS: Quality, Quantity and Service! --