HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Carminda in Toronto

Great customer service, very friendly. They accommodated my need to get the job done the next day. Job was done quickly and expertly. My windows have never looked so good. I definitely would recommend them to friends and family.
CF

Thank you SO much for the kind review. We promise to take care of any friend referrals and look forward to taking care of any of your future cleaning needs.

Linda Dann from Toronto

I have been using Toronto Clear View's services every year since 2011 to clean out my eavestroughs, and have always been very happy with them. Access to my house and roof is difficult, as it is very close to neighbours' properties on both sides, and is also located on a fairly steep slope, but Brian and his crew always do an excellent job. In addition, they are always respectful towards me and my neighbours, and careful to clean up all debris afterwards. This year (2017) I also used their services to clean the interior part of two skylights in my home, and they did a fabulous job with that too! I highly recommend this company!

Thank you so much for the review!

jeffrey in San Francisco
1 review Montreal, PQ

Superb, they blew the leaves off my flat roof and completely cleaned the eavestrough. Also gave me advice regarding problems with my roof that I would not have known about.

The "advise" about your roof is exactly what the Silver Eavestrough Cleaning package includes, namely a visual inspection of the roof to report if shingles are missing, etc... Most people can't see what's happening up there, so the slightly extra premium is well worth it, as you found out.

Thanks for allowing us to service your needs!

janice

Had gutter guards installed and Windows cleaned. The Windows look amazing, certainly better than I could ever do myself with Windex and rags.

As for the guards, will have to give it some time but from what I can see so far they seem to be working.

The overall experience with Toronto Clear View has been great and the guys that did the work were very conscientious. I appreciate that.

I have no problem recommending the company.

The gutter protection system we use has been around for 30 years and while no system works for ALL situations, the two we install are by far the best we have ever found. You will be very happy with the protection results.

BTW, thanks for the recommendation!

Maryanne Hatcher from Toronto

I have been using Clear View to clean out my eavestroughs for 3 years. Usually once a year in the Fall. But last Spring a portion of my eavestrough became blocked and overflowed. I was very nervous of this overflow of water because it rained a lot too and the potential of so much water seeping into my basement was greatly increased. I set up an appointment for them to be cleaned out. Clear View followed through quickly. Lesson learned, I will definitely have my eavestroughs cleaned in the Fall and in the Spring every year. I live in an area of the city that has many trees and I also have a great number of trees and shrubs on my property itself. Clear View is a very professional company. They are dependable and do a very thorough job. I highly recommend them. This Spring I will be adding on cleaning my windows along with my eavestroughs~

We always recommend that eaves be cleaned twice a year but some think we say that as a means to generate more income. Glad you discovered the wisdom of the "at least two times per year" cycle. Trees in the Spring generate just as much of eaves clogging debris as does the Fall. You will see the wisdom of your decision.

Thanks for posting the review. It helps others too!

Brian Matthewson from Toronto

I've been using Clear View for several years now, twice a year. Their technique ensures that the eaves are clean and there are no damaged roof shingles. Always show up when promised, clean up well after the job is done. HIGHLY recommended!!

We do try to be conscious of owners' property. That's not something we realized would be noticed. Thanks for doing so, and the recommendation!

Robert in Oak Ridges
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Company did a great job. Windows cleaned well, no streaks, timely arrival of employee, Did a great job on the aluminum doors. No mess left anywhere after eaves were blown out. Strongly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We know your time is valuable. Thanks again!

jim.cizar

The worker was professional and he installed the leaf Guard protection.
I would use there service Again

Glad to hear. We really appreciate your business. More than happy to help you with whatever service you need in the future.

Mr. E.

Fast service. Talked with Brian on Saturday, and his guy came over on Monday to do the cleaning. I don’t need to be at home.

You trust us to do the work without getting paid beforehand, we trust you will pay when the work is done to your satisfaction. So not being at home makes it easier for you. Thanks for allowing us to take of your needs.

Jacob in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Toronto Clear View is a fantastic choice for your window/gutter cleaning needs. Great team, professional service with an obvious wealth of experience :) would recommend them HIGHLY, you won't be disappointed!

30 years of experience. Hmm. Makes me feel old. Thanks for the recommendation.

More about Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto's Multi-Award Winning Window and Eavestrough Cleaning Service Company.

Whether you are looking for inside / outside window cleaning, skylight cleaning, or eavestrough / gutter cleaning services, eavestrough / gutter protection systems, we have almost 30 years of experience serving the Toronto GTA and surrounding areas.

Toronto and southern Ontario have seen many Window Cleaning and Eavestrough Cleaning service companies come and go. We believe that there is a reason why Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc. is still in business since 1989, and we invite you to join the many thousands of our satisfied customers.

We are honored to be the company selected as Toronto's Authorized DiamondBack Gutter Protection System. Note that there are a number of Gutter Protection type products on the market and contrary to what some of the competition claims, they are NOT the same. We invite you to take a look at what we install and we have no doubt that you can see how it is a superior product.

For 30 years, Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc has been servicing Ajax, Aurora, Brampton, Bridle Path, East York, Etobicoke, Forest Hill, Halton Hills, High Park, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Rosedale, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby and more.