Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

the company came cleaned the windows did an excellent job cleaned up afterwards however there prices to do the job was the highest on the street i also didnt notice anything better for the high price

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Discussed pricing issue with homeowner who claims others will do the same quality work for 1/2 the price. I explained how very, very few window cleaning companies are WSIB compliant and have liability insurance, which dramatically increases the price for services rendered considering a portion goes to cover those costs of doing business. I explained the importance of only working with companies that protect the homeowner, however, a copy of the emailed response to us was, "I really don't care about policy I just care what I have to pay and you are too expensive for me".

It is unfortunate that a rating is being based on price. We KNOW our work is top notch and we've built our client list of thousands over the past 30 years due to the quality of work. Unfortunately, there are times that operating legally and according to Provincial laws is a detriment due to being forced to charge more. While most people prefer to work with ethical companies, a few feel price supercedes the law and owners have the freedom to choose.

We hope this owner finds what he is looking for.

Our windows had been neglected for a number of years for various reasons. Jacob did an excellent job of restoring them. We would the company to our friends any time.

Job Price

Thanks for the positive review. Such comments mean a lot to us, including the cleaners who work hard to make things right.

M. C.

Representative arrived on time and completed the eaves cleaning in a very professional and efficient manner.
I would definitely recommend this trust-worthy company.

Job Price

"TRUST" is something we believe is lacking in the world. Thank you for highlighting a quality we strive to adhere to.

I have used this company previously to clean the outside windows and all eavestrough of my two-storey home in Toronto. Every year they provide me with a reminder (which is very helpful) and I in turn engage their services once again.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We know your time is valuable and it means a lot when people like you let others know of their experience.

Alison

I have a loft with 18' high windows. They had compact equipment and came in and did a thorough job. Very pleased.

Thank you Allison!!!

Hope you too will be a lifelong customer.

arosenberg

Work was done in a timely fashion as per the estimate and followed up by the contractor.

Job Price

Thanks for the review. Considering you did not rate the service as a 10, I must assume that something was not fully to your expectations? Please do let us know and we'd be more than willing to right the wrong.

Sara

We use Toronto Clear View every year for our eaves. They do a fantastic job every time. This year we decided to try their window cleaning services too, and we were not disappointed. Fast, friendly, and affordable service!

Job Price

Thank you, Sara, for allowing the privilege of servicing your cleaning needs and for giving us the opportunity of cleaning your windows!

Cypherion

I decided to give this company a try after reading numerous positive reviews on HomeStars. I had a good experience.

The Toronto Clear View website has a tool where you can get a quote based on not only the number of windows but the type of windows as well, making it easy to customize the quote.

Andre did a good job of cleaning the windows and sealing the gutter.

Thanks Andre and Brian

Job Price

Do not hesitate to contact us back if you have any issues whatsoever. We are here to make you happy.

We expect to soon have a New and Improved website with what we expect will be the most advance instant quote system in the business for the public to receive what they want without having to have an onsite visit.

Joanne

They were professional and prompt in responding. This large old house with many windows is shining thanks to their team. I would call again and highly recommend anyone looking for a job well done.

Job Price

Thanks Joanne! We've done a few jobs lately with somebody by the name of Joanne, so if I have the right person in mind, yes it was a big project in view of the old windows have until all be taken apart . The job was a challenge but glad to hear it all turned out favorably.

HomeStars in Toronto

It was Cleaned windows inside and out. Time of work convenient. Did not leave stricks. Pleasant and cooperative. Provided service for approximately 25 years.

Job Price

Not sure who you are, but although it seems everything was great based on your review, the star rating was just shy of perfect. Would love to know what could have been done to earn a perfect score.

More about Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto's Multi-Award Winning Window and Eavestrough Cleaning Company.

There are many Window Cleaning and Eavestrough Cleaning companies operating in the Toronto GTA, however, they are not all the same. Some come, some go. We believe that there is a reason why Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc. has been in business since 1989, and we invite you to join the many thousands of our satisfied customers.

We are honored to be the company selected as Toronto's Authorized DiamondBack Gutter Protection System. Note that there are a number of Gutter Protection type products on the market and contrary to what some of the competition claims, they are NOT the same. Although our website has not been updated with the product we are now using, we can send pictures. As soon as you look them over, you can immediately tell how the product is superior to anything else on the market.