HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

janice

Had gutter guards installed and Windows cleaned. The Windows look amazing, certainly better than I could ever do myself with Windex and rags.

As for the guards, will have to give it some time but from what I can see so far they seem to be working.

The overall experience with Toronto Clear View has been great and the guys that did the work were very conscientious. I appreciate that.

I have no problem recommending the company.

The gutter protection system we use has been around for 30 years and while no system works for ALL situations, the two we install are by far the best we have ever found. You will be very happy with the protection results.

BTW, thanks for the recommendation!

Maryanne Hatcher from Toronto

I have been using Clear View to clean out my eavestroughs for 3 years. Usually once a year in the Fall. But last Spring a portion of my eavestrough became blocked and overflowed. I was very nervous of this overflow of water because it rained a lot too and the potential of so much water seeping into my basement was greatly increased. I set up an appointment for them to be cleaned out. Clear View followed through quickly. Lesson learned, I will definitely have my eavestroughs cleaned in the Fall and in the Spring every year. I live in an area of the city that has many trees and I also have a great number of trees and shrubs on my property itself. Clear View is a very professional company. They are dependable and do a very thorough job. I highly recommend them. This Spring I will be adding on cleaning my windows along with my eavestroughs~

We always recommend that eaves be cleaned twice a year but some think we say that as a means to generate more income. Glad you discovered the wisdom of the "at least two times per year" cycle. Trees in the Spring generate just as much of eaves clogging debris as does the Fall. You will see the wisdom of your decision.

Thanks for posting the review. It helps others too!

Brian Matthewson from Toronto

I've been using Clear View for several years now, twice a year. Their technique ensures that the eaves are clean and there are no damaged roof shingles. Always show up when promised, clean up well after the job is done. HIGHLY recommended!!

We do try to be conscious of owners' property. That's not something we realized would be noticed. Thanks for doing so, and the recommendation!

Robert in Oak Ridges
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Company did a great job. Windows cleaned well, no streaks, timely arrival of employee, Did a great job on the aluminum doors. No mess left anywhere after eaves were blown out. Strongly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. We know your time is valuable. Thanks again!

jim.cizar

The worker was professional and he installed the leaf Guard protection.
I would use there service Again

Glad to hear. We really appreciate your business. More than happy to help you with whatever service you need in the future.

Mr. E.

Fast service. Talked with Brian on Saturday, and his guy came over on Monday to do the cleaning. I don’t need to be at home.

You trust us to do the work without getting paid beforehand, we trust you will pay when the work is done to your satisfaction. So not being at home makes it easier for you. Thanks for allowing us to take of your needs.

Jacob in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Toronto Clear View is a fantastic choice for your window/gutter cleaning needs. Great team, professional service with an obvious wealth of experience :) would recommend them HIGHLY, you won't be disappointed!

30 years of experience. Hmm. Makes me feel old. Thanks for the recommendation.

jkh8

Nicest guy cleaned my windows. When done , he inspected his own work. Will use again

There is always a chance that something is missed. Adjusting the viewing position could reveal a smudge, etc. Glad you noticed we care about the results.

Tony C.

I sent a request through Homestars for window cleaning and got a call from Clear View within 15 mins. Brian was very professional, positive and helpful. When it came to window cleaning the experience was equally as positive. Jacob was awesome. Friendly and accommodating. Great experience all around.

So glad you could be accommodated considering you needed to get the cleaning done quickly. Hope to service your next house.

Sophie

Finding reliable professional contractors can be challenging & scary (with all the horror stories you hear on the radio about some of them), but working with Clear View turned out to be a very pleasant experience. They were extremely flexible when I had to change the appointment at the last minute, and the employees who came to my house were very polite, professional, friendly and considerate. They did a great job cleaning 4 skylights inside the house, as well as all the outside windows on both floors. Access to 1 skylight in particular was a big challenge, and on all skylights it was hard work to scrub off remaining plaster that had dried on the windows. But they raised to the challenge, and did a great job. I will definitely keep their contact information for future use.

Thank you SO MUCH, Sophie. The crew was told about the floor you had just done and so extra care was taken as a result. Glad all went well.

More about Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto's Multi-Award Winning Window and Eavestrough Cleaning Service Company.

Whether you are looking for inside / outside window cleaning, skylight cleaning, or eavestrough / gutter cleaning services, we have almost 30 years of experience serving the GTA and surrounding areas.

Toronto and southern Ontario have seen many Window Cleaning and Eavestrough Cleaning service companies come and go. We believe that there is a reason why Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc. is still in business since 1989, and we invite you to join the many thousands of our satisfied customers.

We are honored to be the company selected as Toronto's Authorized DiamondBack Gutter Protection System. Note that there are a number of Gutter Protection type products on the market and contrary to what some of the competition claims, they are NOT the same.

For 30 years, Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc has been servicing Ajax, Aurora, Brampton, Bridle Path, East York, Etobicoke, Forest Hill, Halton Hills, High Park, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Rosedale, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, and Whitby