Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
5 Joy Drive Scarborough ON M1R 3H6
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Toronto  >  Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Happy Customer in Old Toronto
Happy Customer in Old Toronto

Brian's Team

The Toronto Clear View team is terrific. They are professional, polite, punctual and very capable. We have been using their services for at least 10 years. I look forward to working with Toronto Clear View for at least another 10 years. I don't hesitate recommending Toronto Clear View when asked by friends or family about their services.

Thanks for the review!

Robert in Oak Ridges
Robert in Oak Ridges
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

service

Third time I have used this company and I am more impressed each time. They cleaned my eavestroughs inside and out very thoroughly. I couldn't believe the results of the outer surfaces cleaning. They look like new compared to the grimy worked in dirt from before. They have also cleaned my windows last Fall with excellent results. They are my definite "go-to" guys for the future.

Thank you SO much Robert. We never know the results of how the visible surface of the eaves will look with our "Whitening" service, but glad to hear that yours turned out great. Once in a while the surface gets so oxidized with water runoff that nothing can be done to rejuvinate it, yours was cooperative. Glad we could help.

eavestrough brightening, window and eavestrough cleaning

Andre arrived while I was out and went straight to work cleaning the windows and trim, cleaning the eavestroughs and unclogging the downspouts. I had arranged for the gold window package, the silver eavestrough package, and also the eaves brightening treatment.

He brightened the white eaves troughs at the front of the house.

The results were fantastic! When I arrived home, it looked like the white trim had all been freshly painted. The front garden had been cleaned up of any messy residue from the eaves, and a yard bag had the contents of the eaves ready for city pick up.

Congratulations to Andre for his attention to detail.

Appreciate your review. Andre will as well since he will earn a bonus because of fine review you've posted.

Glen Manor in Old Toronto
Glen Manor in Old Toronto

Windows & Eaves

Chris did a conscientious and thorough job. He was very pleasant and professional. We are very happy with the eave and window cleaning job. We would use this company again.

So happy to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Window cleaning

Andre and Chris are the best. They work carefully, thoroughly and with a great deal of consideration for my household. They are cheerful, accommodating and happy to do what is necessary (and beyond) to get the job done.

I'll be sure to pass your commendation onto the workers. Keep in mind that you would have been very impressed with the quality no matter who you had at the site.

Glad to hear everything was according to your expectations.

bernice goff from Toronto
bernice goff from Toronto

window cleaning

Clear View window cleaning responded very quickly once I put my request up on Homestars. They directed me to their online quote system, and within 2 days they were out to complete my request. The work was well done and priced exactly as quoted. I intend to have them back to clean the gutters.

Thank you, Bernice. Let us know when you need the eaves done and we will help you out.

Annette in Scarborough
Annette in Scarborough

Exterior Window Cleaning

I contacted Toronto Clear View by telephone. I asked for a quote on their services. They sent someone to my house to give an accurate estimate of cost. I did not have to be home for them to do the estimate. They called me back promptly , provided me with the cost and set a date todo the work. I offered to pay up front but assured me thatI would be billed after the work was done. It all worked out. The cleaning was done beautifully. I received an invoice in my mailbox. I was happy to pay right away. Good job!

Thank you for the nice review. The reason we did not have you pay before the work was done is because we guarantee you are 100% satisfied before paying.

Scarborough
Scarborough

Downpipe, Roof damage

High price, but good quality work. We had considerable storm damage. The down pipe blew off and was it was reinstalled with extra supports. Missing shingles were replaced with equal quality material.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for the honest review.

8normandyboulevard
8normandyboulevard

Outside Window and Screen Cleaning

From my first contact with this company through their website and phone follow up, I sensed that this would be an agreeable transaction. When employee Jason arrived on schedule, he proved to be a wizard with the wiper. Ten years of dirt and grime seemed to melt away and our house has never seemed brighter. We were also pleased with the trough cleaning and repairs, and with the care Jason took to keep his worksite safe and clean. Would highly recommend.

Thank you SO much for the praiseworthy review. With 30 years of being in business, we've learned a lot and try to implement features on our website that will help make the overall interaction a memorable one, including contact by phone to make sure all went well. All the workers have years of experience and also do their best to do a great job, incentives we have in place encourage them to go the extra mile. This 10 Star review will earn Jacob a bonus, which I'm sure he will appreciate. Once again, thank you!

kjerstin
kjerstin

Cleaning several windows in a townhouse

We have used Clear View Window Cleaning for our window cleaning, twice a year, inside and outside, for several years and like them a lot.
Very professional. And goes out of the way to make sure that the job is well done. Very nice, trustworthy and professional employees.

Hello there,

We really appreciate regular customers like yourself. This is a repeat type business and we know that a person will only "repeat" the service is if they saw value in the service done. Thank YOU for you repeatedly allowing us to take care of your cleaning needs.

More about Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto's Multi-Award Winning Window and Eavestrough Cleaning Service Company.

Whether you are looking for inside / outside window cleaning, skylight cleaning, or eavestrough / gutter cleaning services, eavestrough / gutter protection systems, we have almost 30 years of experience serving the Toronto GTA and surrounding areas.

Toronto and southern Ontario have seen many Window Cleaning and Eavestrough Cleaning service companies come and go. We believe that there is a reason why Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc. is still in business since 1989, and we invite you to join the many thousands of our satisfied customers.

We are honored to be the company selected as Toronto's Authorized DiamondBack Gutter Protection System. Note that there are a number of Gutter Protection type products on the market and contrary to what some of the competition claims, they are NOT the same. We invite you to take a look at what we install and we have no doubt that you can see how it is a superior product.

For 30 years, Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc has been servicing Ajax, Aurora, Brampton, Bridle Path, East York, Etobicoke, Forest Hill, Halton Hills, High Park, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Rosedale, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby and more.