5 Joy Drive Scarborough ON M1R 3H6
Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Reviews for Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

D&L in North York
D&L in North York

Eaves trough repair

416-751-5546
Toronto

We have used Toronto Clear View previously for installation of gutter filters at two houses previously. This time we had some eaves troughs that got disconnected during high winds and some downspouts that needed rerouting. Toronto Clear View gave us a reasonable estimate for the work the same day we contacted then and then came out quickly after being contacted (2-3 days later) and did all the repairs. Their service was fast and friendly and I would definitely use them again.

Really appreciate your kind words and taking the time to post them. Will be happy to help you again when needed.

Tammy in Scarborough
Tammy in Scarborough

Another year of great service!

I have had Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning take care of cleaning the outside of my windows for about 8 years now, and have always been very pleased.
This year I decided to have them clean all the windows and screen door inside and out, as well as screens and window tracks.
Jacob arrived at the door as expected, pleasant, with a big smile on his face. He did a fantastic job both indoors and outdoors, and kept my home clean and dry while he worked. The windows turned out better than expected!
I have, and will continue to recommend Toronto Clear View to my neighbors and friends, and will continue to be a regular customer in spring and fall.
I have and will continue to recommend

Thank you SO much Tammy! Really appreciate you taking the time to post a review. The fact that you included Jacob's name means that he will receive a bonus for this extra effort. It's just a little incentive we have in place to help motivate our workers to go the extra mile. They benefit, customers benefit, and we benefit when reviews like yours are posted. Once again, thank you!

M. C.
M. C.

EAVESTROUGHS CLEANING AND MINOR REPAIR

TORONTO CLEAR VIEW WINDOW CLEANING IS AN EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST COMPANY. BRIAN, THE PRESIDENT, RESPONDED PROMPTLY TO MY EMAILS AND SENT HIS REPRESENTATIVE, JACOB, TO OUR HOME. JACOB ARRIVED AT THE SCHEDULED TIME. HE WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGABLE, HONEST AND POLITE. HE NOT ONLY CLEANED ALL EAVESTROUGHS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY BUT ALSO IDENTIFIED AND FIXED A PROBLEM WITH 1 EAVESTROUGH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AND WILL USE THEIR SERVICES EVERY 6 MONTHS.

I appreciate the kind words and hope that the work we did solves your water issue problems. Thanks again.

trishcrean
trishcrean

Cleaning windows and eaves troughs

I have used Clearview Windows for years and they are reliable and do excellent work

Thanks, Trish, for taking the time of posting a review. It really helps build trust when people try to decide what company to hire among the many out there.

Eavestrough Cleaning

I just wanted to thank Andre and Chris for the great job they did recently cleaning the eaves of my home. They were on-site within one day, did a great job cleaning the trough, and were very efficient.

Thanks Andre and Chris!!

Tom

I will pass your comments on to them! THX

anna in Vaughan
anna in Vaughan

Wonderful service

Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning did an amazing job.
They took their time and were very detailed-oriented.
We booked inside and outside window cleaning.
I am very impressed. Very professional service!
Will definitely book again

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. Looking forward to servicing your cleaning needs in the future.

Raj
Raj

Evesthrough cleaning and downspout extension

very knowledgeable small team. Reasonable rates. Completed the job quicker than anticipated.
workmanship was guaranteed.

Assume by the term, "small team", you mean "short workers" ;-) Thanks for the positive review.

Cara & Roger in East York
Cara & Roger in East York

Good job!

Clear VIew did a good job for us. I love being able to get an online quote. The online quote was accurate. They did the job promptly and showed up on time. Didn't leave any mess. Good price. Would definitely recommend them.

Thank you! We have had MANY give favorable comments about the Instant Online Quote Calculator. Yes, it does require a bit more effort for the homeowner, but it is not difficult to use and it does take an environmental position of not having to have a vehicle on the road to quote a property and unnecessarily pollute our planet. If by chance a mistake is made with the quote, it rarely is very much. In the rare case where the quote is way off, we will simply determine what the amount should be, contact the owner, and find out whether or not we should proceed. So the overall process works well and we've been doing it this way for well over 15 years. BTW, we were the 1st in North America, and perhaps anywhere, to have such a feature available to the public.

Happy Customer in Old Toronto
Happy Customer in Old Toronto

Brian's Team

The Toronto Clear View team is terrific. They are professional, polite, punctual and very capable. We have been using their services for at least 10 years. I look forward to working with Toronto Clear View for at least another 10 years. I don't hesitate recommending Toronto Clear View when asked by friends or family about their services.

Thanks for the review!

Robert in Oak Ridges
Robert in Oak Ridges
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

service

Third time I have used this company and I am more impressed each time. They cleaned my eavestroughs inside and out very thoroughly. I couldn't believe the results of the outer surfaces cleaning. They look like new compared to the grimy worked in dirt from before. They have also cleaned my windows last Fall with excellent results. They are my definite "go-to" guys for the future.

Thank you SO much Robert. We never know the results of how the visible surface of the eaves will look with our "Whitening" service, but glad to hear that yours turned out great. Once in a while the surface gets so oxidized with water runoff that nothing can be done to rejuvinate it, yours was cooperative. Glad we could help.

More about Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning, Inc.

Toronto's Multi-Award Winning Window and Eavestrough Cleaning Service Company.

Whether you are looking for inside / outside window cleaning, skylight cleaning, or eavestrough / gutter cleaning services, eavestrough / gutter protection systems, pressure washing, we have almost 30 years of experience serving the Toronto GTA and surrounding areas.

Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning has seen many Window Cleaning and Eavestrough Cleaning service companies in Toronto and surrounding areas come and go over the years. We believe that there is a reason why Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc. is still in business since 1989, and we invite you to join the many thousands of our satisfied repeat customers.

We are honored to be the company selected as Toronto's Authorized DiamondBack Gutter Protection System. Note that there are a number of Gutter Protection type products on the market and contrary to what some of the competition claims, they are NOT all the same. We invite you to take a look at what we install and we have no doubt that by simply seeing it you can tell how it is a superior product.

For 30 years, Toronto Clear View Window Cleaning Inc has been servicing Ajax, Aurora, Brampton, Bridle Path, East York, Etobicoke, Forest Hill, Halton Hills, High Park, Lawrence Park, Leaside, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Rosedale, Scarborough, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby and more.