Sales: Professional and helpful.
Product: Windows seem to be of good quality.
Installation: Poor and rushed resulting in property damage:
- Dragged windows along our back patio and front walkway damaging the pavers which now require repair or replacement.
- Damage to our front door.
- Damage to a pillar out front.
- Damage in several spots to a concrete step at the back door.
- Damage to an interior wall.
- Improper installation of the patio door lock.
- Screws improperly installed in the window frames.
- and others.
Brock Doors and Windows installed our windows and a patio door on March 30th, 2022. As of today, May 11th, 2022, they have not responded to our multiple requests for a plan and timeline to resolve these issues. Brock is aware of and has acknowledged all of the issues, they have pictures of all damages, their salesperson visited to inspect as did a supervisor. Frustratingly, after a month of asking and waiting Brock still has not communicated a plan with a timeline to fix the problems.
We understand Brock is probably busy and we respect that - all we have asked for is a plan - that someone simply respond indicating they're going to fix this, how and by when. One email with those details was all Brock had to do.
Unfortunately, Brock's actions after the installation have demonstrated that their priority is the sale, not customer service. So, buyer beware - if you're considering new windows or doors our recommendation would be to avoid Brock Doors and Windows because should anything go wrong after the sale, our experience would indicate that you will have a very difficult time getting those issues resolved.