Brock Doors And Windows

Reviews for Brock Doors And Windows

sandra p.
sandra p.

Patio Door

The work done by Brock Windows and Doors was exceptional. All communications done prior to the installation were clear and precise. On installation day, the crew set up and ensured that the work area was prepared with a drop cloth. The work area was cleaned during and after the installation. We are very happy with our new patio door and would highly recommend Brock Windows and Doors to any future customers considering replacing their patio door. The integrated blinds are fantastic and we are definitely enjoying the upgrade.

Hi there,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your recent patio door replacement project.

We appreciate you entrusting our company with the replacement, and are happy to hear that everything went exceptionally.

We're glad you're loving the built-in mini blinds!

Regards,

Theresa Zimmerman in Scarborough
Theresa Zimmerman in Scarborough

Three windows intalled

Really nice installers so I hate to write a bad review BUT, finger prints and glue left on the sills. Poor caulking of the holes. One piece of wood is loose and can be moved, plus the outside isn't primed like the others are. Piece of metal sticking out and cut my finger (minimally). Holes left on wall at bottom of one window which I will have to fill, sand and paint. Guys were nice and put a screen up for me that wasn't part of the job. They worked hard all day. They didn't bring the paperwork so I had to sign on a piece of paper. Hard to get a hold of anyone to assist. No one answers phone so I have to leave messages (3) which no one has returned so far. I was suppose to pay over 2 years but because they didn't have the paperwork, I have to speak to someone (who phoned and left message) to confirm. Hopefully the two men will call me and get things fixed for me. I'll keep you posted!

Theresa, we appreciate your honest & constructive feedback and would like to extend an apology for the inconveniences and delays you've been experiencing.

We do advise to please work directly with your Project Coordinator for any outstanding items - if you do have Customer Relations concerns, you can connect with our Customer Relations Manager, Natalie Wynter at 1-800-449-3808 ext. 1106 or by email at nwynter@brockwindows.com.

We are happy however to hear of your appreciation towards your appointed Installation Crew.

Regards,

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Excellent Job

Brock Windows did an Excellent job in replacing our old and sweaty windows. The communication prior to the installation were clear and precise.
The installers did a very good job.Drop.cloth was

put on the floor.They clean during and after their j

ob.They installed it Professionally.I was really impressed! !!!Even if the windows are hard to reach or in an awkward position, they somehow manage to find ways to do the job.Caulking was clean.no drips. Brock also gives you a follow-up call after the installation. So if you have concerns,I guess it will be dealt with right away. My home is much warmer and much brighter now. Thanks BROCK WINDOWS.

Jonuses in Toronto
Jonuses in Toronto

Windows Makeover

The Brock crew, Stephan, Ben and George did a great job installing the windows. They worked very quickly and made sure the windows were perfectly fitted, and cleaned up all areas they worked. Brian followed up with a phone call and there was a final inspection. Job well done!

Shelly B in Oshawa
Shelly B in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Windows and modern entrance door

I love my new windows and my new modern door. Thank you!
Matt and his team were quick and amazing thank you!
I will refer Brock windows to all.
Also thank you allan!
Shelly B

Brock Windows in Oshawa
Brock Windows in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Project

I needed my basement windows replaced and saw an ad in the local newspapers. The ad was very appealing and so I contacted Brock windows.My order was placed and Nov.8th. two very nice and professional gentlemen came and replaced my windows. Extremely happy and satisfied with the work that was done.

Ed in Toronto
Ed in Toronto

All Windows and Doors replaced

We needed to replace all the windows and door in our home as they were original to our 50 year old home. We called and received a free in home estimate within a week. All the paperwork and installation went very smoothly and they even took care of all the paperwork for the government subsidy. They were efficient and thorough! Highly recommended

Mississauga
Mississauga

Windows and patio door

The great news. Windows were nicely installed. The crew was polite, efficient and covered up the floor and surrounding surfaces. They vacuumed up after themselves and worked very efficiently. Recommendation for improvement. Wood frame is primed but the holes could be better filled and left tidier. Lots of filling and sanding is required before painting. Lots of touch up to wall and under windows, including filling holes ( we were assured that the new windows would hang over). Also all windows need caulking in the inside to close the gap between the wall and the trim, to be clean and neat. The windows, the cleaning is long. Silicone finger prints and stickiness from stickers. In my opinion the windows should be left clean and spotless. Love the new windows but there was a good 5 full days of work for one to get them looking finished and polished. I expected a good 2-3 as we knew the trim would need to be painted. Highly recommend the windows, but encourage a bit more focus on leaving the window trim ready to go for customers, along with silicone free (it requires a lot of work and more then just windex to get off). The entire team from beginning to end was polite and professional.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

New front door

Couldn't be happier with all aspects - sales, installation and follow-up. Chris actually walked down our street showing us examples of what we liked and didn't like. They did a fantastic job installing and cleaning up after themselves.

Hi there, thank you for your wonderful feedback & for entrusting us with your home renovation project. It is great to hear of your pleasant experience with Sales Representative, Chris. We will be sure to send your feedback onto him as we know he will appreciate it!

Thank you again, we hope to work with your again on any future projects you may have.

Kind regards,

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Triple pane windows

I am so happy with my beautiful windows and patio door. My sales rep was knowledgeable and friendly. The representatives at the showroom were very helpful. The installation crew was punctual and thorough. I love my windows

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.