Brock Doors And Windows

Reviews for Brock Doors And Windows

Louis from Pickering
Louis from Pickering

Windows

I was very pleased with both the product, and installation. Not only was the price great but the installer was prompt, and on time to start the job, and finished on time as well. He also helped me repair a window problem on my patio door. All in all a great experience.

Dieter in West Hill
Dieter in West Hill

windows and Door

We purchased 5 basement windows plus 1 steeldoor (sideentrance).The salesman came to our house at the appointed time,explainded their products and the price.The timeline was ok.The price too.Installation of the windows and door was done in good time and very professional.There was nothing for us to clean up.The installer took care of everything.All in all a job welldone.We will recommend Brock Homeimprovements to our friends.

Leaside-6328
Leaside-6328

Purchase and Installation of two bedroom windows

Exceptionally pleased with the service at all points of the process. Will use as the standard for future trade work done in our home. Paul was professional, thorough and curtious.

Natalie from Courtice
Natalie from Courtice
9.5/10

Window replacement

We were very impressed with the installation of our windows. The sales consultant was knowledgable and helpful and the installer was professional and flexible.
We were very satisfied with the end results. We're looking forward to being warmer this winter!

Beaches-6326
Beaches-6326
8.5/10

Window Replacement

Confirmed yesterday at 4:30pm that we would be getting our windows installed and they would be arriving between 9 to 10 am. Called the office today at 10:45 to see when they would be arriving only to be told they wouldn't be coming today. I take a day off work, move furniture inside and outside and they don't have the courtesy to call and say that they have cancelled. I have no doubt they will eventually install the quality of windows that Jim our salesman promised us but we will definitely think twice about using Brock Windows. I guess $3500 for 2 windows doesn't take priority over their bigger clients.

Postscript:
This is an update to the bad review I left a couple of weeks ago. Since then Brock have been very good in their response to us. The windows were installed very quickly with no mess and they look great. The installers were extremely friendly and despite the previous experience we had I would use Brock Windows again.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We have spoken to the installation department and were told that the installer's helper was not available for work on June 8th, and because there is custom work with stucco he could not do the work alone. Please understand we are not making excuses, just giving you the facts. We apologize that the installer did not call you to cancel the appointment. We understand that you have been promised a Saturday install. We hope that once your windows have been installed, the quality of the product and workmanship will help turn this negative experience into a positive one.

Zbig from Eobicoke
Zbig from Eobicoke
9.8/10

installation of kitchen window and sliding door

Zbig, Etobicoke homeowner June 6, 2006

Brock Home Improvements has come through again in their excellent installation of a large kitchen window & a sliding door. This is the third time that I am utiling their services. The first time I used them was 5 years ago to replace the windows in the front of my house. Three years ago they replaced all my bedroom windows. They do a very professional job from start to finish. I plan to use them again in a couple of years to replace my basement windows. I have recommended them to my neighbours and family.

Kathy  from Valleywood
Kathy from Valleywood

window replacement

I can not say enough good things about Brock Home Improvement. The sales people, office support and installers were all very curteous and professional. Everything arrived as promised and the actual install took less than one day and the installers cleaned up after themselves and removed the old windows, trim etc. Our neighbours expressed amazement when they realized the job was done in the time it took them to commute to and from work. The windows not only look great but are of excellant quality and certainly will enhance our home for years to come.

North York-6324
North York-6324
8.5/10

New windows on the whole house

Using Brock Home Improvements was a great experience from beginning to end. The sales person was knowledgable and provided us with a quote on the spot that did not change throughout the process. The windows were ordered and ready very quickly. The installation only took one day for every window in our house. The installers were professional and the windows look amazing. They cleaned everything before they left. The new windows have made a major improvement on our house, both with energy conservation and appearance.

Denise from the Beach
Denise from the Beach

New Patio Door

We first encountered Brock Home Improvement Products at the Home Show and were impressed with the product and representative's friendliness. This initial meeting established the pattern for the entire job.

The door was ordered,delivered and installed on time. The sales representative, scheduler and the installation team all dealt with us in a friendly and professional manner.

The door is high quality reasonably priced and the installation was efficiently and accurately done. We highly recommend this company.

Yvonne from Brampton
Yvonne from Brampton

windows

From the time I enquired about the windows until they were installed, I can only rate this company as excellent.Installation was nicely done. Salesperson had excellent communication skills and explained the different types of produts that the company offered. Thanks

More about Brock Doors And Windows

Windows and Doors

Brock Doors & Windows Ltd. has a solid reputation for quality and craftsmanship in the home renovation industry. One of the first to bring vinyl windows to Ontario homeowners, Brock has always recognized that improved technology and quality materials can maximize your home’s heating and cooling efficiency.

Sales and Installation of Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors & Hardware. Our Manufacturer, North Star Vinyl Windows, carries 100% Canadian Windows and Doors.