Dreamscape Landscaping Ltd

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Surrey BC V3S 9V4
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Surrey  >  Dreamscape Landscaping Ltd

Review for Dreamscape Landscaping Ltd

tasha from Langley
tasha from Langley
3 reviews , BC

Waterfall

Dreamscape Landscaping has a high quality reputation in the lower mainland, from custom projects to upkeep. I used their services to create a waterfall in my backyard, with some shrubbery and exotic plants. I get so many compliments on my backyard now. I would highly recommend them.This is a father and son run company with additional employees, and they were professional, timely and produced high quality results. *The price is just an estimate that I entered above, it all depends on the project and materials required for your project*.