Quality H20 Inc.

Water Filtration & Purification
120 N Pacific St Ste A9 San Marcos CA 92069

Review for Quality H20 Inc.

Matt in Vista
Matt in Vista
1 review San Marcos, CA

Home fitlration system

William Camacho and his side kick Art didn't have any knowledge about their products. I tried to give them the benifit of a doubt as they seemed new to the industry, but they were like two bozos. I called them five times before they were able to come to my home and they were over thirty minutes late. The price seemed fair so I selected their system, but they were late on delivery and they added other costs after we had agreed to the sales price. I cancelled them before the installation was completed. Sad bunch of guys.