Metro-Flow Plumbing

Joseph_M
Joseph_M
1 review Bethlehem, PA

replace kitchen faucet

These guys are a JOKE!!! What a RIP OFF!! I just had one of these practical jokers (so called plumbers) come to my house to install a one hole kitchen faucet and he quoted me $267 for the install, $50 service fee (btw - he was next door before he got to me) and then indicated that I would need a new flex line compression fitting and two new shut off valves for arounf $400 additional dollars. That's right, OVER $700 dollars to replace a one hole kitchen faucet that I was supplying. Got stuck with paying the $50 sevice fee (for coming so far - next door)I told them to shove off. What a bunch of CROOKS!!