Cadco Heating & Cooling

Emma from Grayson
Emma from Grayson
1 review Grayson, KY

i

Cadco Heating & Cooling in Grayson is incompetent service. I hired this company twice now, once in 2009, and they replaced the contractor of our a/c unit. Within 30 days the contractor went out, and another man from CADCO returned and stated the prior employee did not put it in correctly causing it to short out within the 30 days. In July 2013 my A/c contractor went out again, we could run our a/c unit but we had to start it manually which is exactly what happened in 2009. We called Cadco they came out and stated they "replaced the faulty pole contractor and performed diagnostic".The bill also states "Replaced faulty pole contractor with new equipment still not running correctly. Reversing valve will not energize". I called in another local A/C man which found the contractor was not wired correctly which is why the A/c unit did not work at all, the guy cost me $125 to diagnose and repair yet Cadco thinks I should pay $175 for them to make my a/c not functioning, even though I stated I will pay for contractor, but need price. Cadco believes I should pay the full price of the bill, I informed them I would pay for the part, but the manager states if I do not pay the full price of the bill he will file with all three credit bureaus. I do not believe I should pay for incompetence.