The Home Depot

enoughjack
enoughjack
5 reviews Lancaster, TX

Glass door

I purchased a glass door for my mother for mothers day...... and of course I had no idea..... that I need to measure the door...... I just assumed that doors were the same...... but not my moms...... but when I went into home depot.... their employers were very helpful.... he show me exactly what I need to measure..... and he also told me if I needed any help that they have people come out and install the door..... and now everytime I need help with a little home improvement...... I head down to home depot....where their employers are always eager to help and understanding......

Brooke11 in Mountain View
Brooke11 in Mountain View
6 reviews Mountain View, CA

Painting kitchen

This review applies to a Home Depot in Dallas before we moved to California last year. After seeing a friend go through the torture of having a professional completly mess up the painting of their living room/study, I decided to paint my kitchen by myself. I was a little apprehensive about going into Home Depot - I find the store a bit overwhelming and hard to navigate. The paint department, however, was fantastic to work with. The guy I worked with, a tall, older guy with glasses names John, really knew his stuff! He asked all sorts of questions about the room: size, layout, amount of sun, activities in there, if we had children, etc. Then he actually recommended a line of paint that wasn't the most expensive! I couldn't decide between two shades of blue, so he gave me two little sample cups of paint at no charge to take home and try. I will be back!