Keystone Paving Services Incorporated

Lisa in Douglassville
Lisa in Douglassville
1 review , PA

Asphalt Paving

Hired Keystone Paving November of 2007 to do our driveway in asphalt. Well the driveway is cracking all over and some of the cracks are now becoming holes. Company does not stand behind their 1 yr guarantee. I should have known when I had a few cancellations without a phone call, that I needed to call to find out where they were. With numerous calls and many messages no one calls me back until I faxed to them a written complaint. As per owner Gary Martin my driveway will be fixed within the week. Well that week turned into 3 weeks and still no one calls me back.. Amazing these so called Contractors, how they stay in business with un-satisfactory service and un-honored warranty !!!