The Home Depot

Reviews for The Home Depot

Dave in Oak Park
Dave in Oak Park

Kitchen remodeling

I went for new countertops, sink & faucets. They were very helpful and made sure that what I chose was the correct materials & items. Were timely with delivery as well. I would recomend there kitchen remodeling department to anyone.

Oak Park
Oak Park
2 reviews , IL

KItchen countertop

The design person at HomeDepot was very knowledgeable and helpful. We were looking for kitchen countertops and he helped us pick out something that was reliable and reasonable in price for our project.

Jonathan in Western Suburbs
Jonathan in Western Suburbs

bedroom carpeting

We were in need of carpeting for our two bedrooms. We never had purchased carepting from Home depot before, but we're sure glad we did. Got a great price, the salesman in-store (John) was terrific, and the isntallation was fast and efficient. Clean-up was great and so was post-work inspection.

Ann in North Riverside

700 Broadview Village Sq
Broadview
IL
UNITED STATES

while in the home depot in broadview a few weeks ago looking to purchase cabinets and flooring for my kitchen remodel i was unable to find any help to speak to regarding this. When I did find someone they said they would be right with me but never returned. I ended up leaving a going to the Home Depot in Oak Brook where they were more helpful. If you need to get something done or have questions do not expect the employees of the Broadview Home Depot to help you out or be accessible.