AMV Contractors Inc

Reviews for AMV Contractors Inc

Mary Barbieri in Scarborough
Mary Barbieri in Scarborough

Interior house painting

Sam and his team painted our entire main floor, stairwell, powder room, and upstairs hallway. Including all trim and doors. All in only 3 days. Amazing! They did a fantastic job, were very friendly, and cleaned up well when they were done. Pricing is very fair, great communication, and they went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with the outcome.

Hi Mary, thank you for the positive feedback. We're happy that we were able to meet your expectations. You were a pleasure to do business with and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Terry
Terry

Basement Renovation

AMV came to my home and provided an exceptional experience in home renovation. From the moment I met the contracting team at AMV they provided courteous suggestions, competitive pricing, and an effective project plan to complete my basement renovation in a timely manner.

What impressed me most, however, was that once the work started you could see the passion and dedication that they displayed in completing their work. My basement today is a sanctuary and it is a place for my family and I to relax in a time when being home is our only option.

I would highly recommend the incredible team at AMV Contractors.

Hi Terry, Thank you for the positive feedback. We're extremely happy that we were able to meet your expectations and create the space you imagined. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Ashley L
Ashley L

Paint job

Sam and his team were great, they were professional and easy to communicate with. Very happy with the new colour and job from AMV. Would recommend to anyone looking to complete a home renovation or a refresh of their space

Thank you Ashley! We hope to work with again in the future! We appreciate the positive feedback.

L1S3A8

Sam and his crew created the bathroom Ive always wanted. From start to finish they were very professional. The project stayed within our budget and was completed within the agreed timeline. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We hope to work with you again in the future!

vperisteris in Toronto
vperisteris in Toronto

Kitchen, bathroom and Livingroom

Sam and his crew are true professionals. Polite, friendly and courteous, they put their knowledge to work and yielded excellent results. They did the work to my specifications and stayed well within the agreed upon budget. I highly recommend AMV.

Thank you Vasilios! We're happy to have met your expectations on this project. It was a pleasure working with you to create the space how you imagined it. We hope to work with you again in the future!

More about AMV Contractors Inc

We are a General Contracting company that capable of working on all types of projects. We have a long relationship with all of our sub trades and are able to provide services in all sectors. Whatever it is you need for your project we are in a position to help achieve your goals.

We strive to offer quality workmanship and the best price possible. Feel free to call us to discuss your project!