The Home Depot

150 Pooler Pkwy
Pooler
GA
UNITED STATES

We had hired a roofer to do our roof. He had no clue what he was doing. My hubby a former roofer by trade kicked him off the roof. He sent me to get some more lumber. I took my van and bought the wood. I requested them to load onto the luggage rack on top of my van. I offered to buy anything needed to secure the load. They assured me that they had what they needed. I didnt know what was the best way of securing the load but since they load trucks all day i thought they would know what they were doing. Well I headed back home with the lumber. As I was crossing the overpass the load shifted and all the lumber proceeded to slide off the roof down my hood and knocked off my hood ornament and scraped all the way down. I went back to the store and explained. They told me it wasnt there responsiblity. Well they are the ones that loaded and secured the lumber heck yea it was their fault. I ended up with a small settlement for the damage to my van after a lot of heated conversations with the store manager as well as the home office. I will never shop home depot again.