Taylor Hardware Store

Review for Taylor Hardware Store

bejeweledbugg
bejeweledbugg
7 reviews , NJ

plumbing problem solved for the dyi

When I moved into my house the toilet was old and warn it would actually move and shift from side to side. I had to buy a whole new set up to keep it in place. Instead of driving out of the way to a chain store I decided to walk in and see what they had. They have a very wide selection for small home projects. I was able to buy exactly what I was looking for and didn't have to go more than 4 blocks to get the job done. On top of everything you can actually buy a radio flyer wagon. I have never seen or found one anywhere else ever!