Porter Paints

Review for Porter Paints

Pamela in Louisville
Pamela in Louisville
6 reviews , KY

Purchasing custom colored paint for my 2nd bedroom.

When I went to porter paint to look for a special color I needed for my daughter's bedroom it wasn't available but they said it was no problem to mix a custom color in any brand that I wanted. They ended up having to blend the color 3 times to get the exact right shade and I offered to buy the mixups but they wouldn't hear of it. They said they were there to make me happy and mix a color that I would be happy with. Now that I am preparing to paint my livingroom and kitchen I plan to go back to porter paint and get my paint for those rooms too.