Schill Landscaping

Jim in Lorain
Jim in Lorain
1 review Sheffield Lake, OH

Landscaping

I live in a maintenance free community in Lorain county that is being maintained by Schill landscaping. For the past few seasons we have had problems with their inexperienced crew running the mowers into our home, tearing up our grass when turning the mowers, and simply leaving our home and the property a mess when they are done. They blow grass out of the mowers all over the siding and our deck, they blow the debris and mulch out of our mulch beds and into our lawn, and usually leave grass/mud tracks running across our driveway. Which leads to me having to spend about an hour or more each week washing down our house, driveway, and deck, as well as raking the mulch out of our lawn. Bottom line, I would not recommend Schill landscaping to my worst enemy!