Deans Stove & Spa LLC

Reviews for Deans Stove & Spa LLC

Anne - Plantsville
Anne - Plantsville
1 review Plantsville, CT

Pellet stove purchase and installation

I bought a pellet stove from Dean's Stovs & Spa. When I went in there I had never heard of any of the products that they carry. The sales woman took the time to tell me about the stoves and even the company that made each. I was a little nervous to buy there after reading some onlime reviews and ask my salesperson. Again she took the time to explain to me the problems that they HAD and how they are making improvements everyday to better the stove and the overall sale and service for all customers. I will buy everything there and have told all my friends and family to go there as well!

Rach
Rach
1 review Mahopac, NY

Hot Tub

I have literally had to beg these people to help me with my hot tub. First, delivery, second getting it fixed so that I can actually use it. Leaks, broken levers, etc. All of this on top of having to beg and push HARD for a wood pellet delivery. AVOID THEM.

Liz in Bristol
Liz in Bristol
10 reviews Hartford, CT

Pot Belly stove

The salesman was a delight to deal with. Gave me a very good price on the gas stove that I was looking at, and was very very informative about all the in's and out's of using the gas stove. The store really has a nice feel to it, too. Will buy from again (if I can afford another stove!)