Avalanche Cleaning

Tom W from PATUANAK
Tom W from PATUANAK
1 review , SK

Service

Professional results, reasonable rates, and friendly accommodating service. So glad to support local businesses that care about their reputation by service the customer with respect. Call these guys first, you'll be glad you did.

Marina from Rio Rancho
Marina from Rio Rancho
1 review Rio Rancho, NM

Cleaning

I have had Eric come by about three times now to clean the carpets and rugs in our home. Compared to everyone else Avalanche is more thorough, more clean, more courteous, and more affordable than anyone else I've called. I always use Angie's List to select businesses and he is the best in his category in my opinion. Great service and always a job well done!

Shayla E. from Albuquerque
Shayla E. from Albuquerque
1 review Albuquerque, NM

Carpet cleaning service

Avalanche is absolutely the best carpet cleaning service in Albuquerque hands down! Eric and Andrew are a wonderful team! I recommended them to all my friends and family! My carpets, my tile floors, granite countertops, and my vents have never been cleaner!

Ann W. from Albuquerque, NM
Ann W. from Albuquerque, NM
1 review Rio Rancho, NM

Carpet

I am a repeat customer. Eric continues to wow me again with the best work I could have imagined. My 12 year old carpet looks amazing. He was on time and always
Cheerful.