The Home Depot

Steph in pomona
Steph in pomona
7 reviews Pomona, CA

Wonderful paint color

we did painting when we first moved into this house. before we moved in, my husband and I were looking for a selection of paints in many stores. Although many stores have good selections, the price tends to be not so good. Finally, we went to check out home depot at upland and we brought our kids with us this time. They chose the color they wanted and turned out it was a way cheaper than we expected.

MrsVon13
MrsVon13
5 reviews , CA

Painting and patching walls

Seems the day was a lucky one for me, despite the gaping hole placed by a kick to the front door by my teen-aged son! I met with Mel, who had been a general contractor for decades before retiring and working at Home Depot to keep himself busy. He showed me several different ways to patch a wall, and answered all of my questions. The patch was great - the first time - and no one ever knew what had happened except for me and the kid... :-)