Fv Renovations

Basement Renovation
Toronto ON M6M 5K3

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Fv Renovations

Nick in Burlington
Nick in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen/Laundry Renovation

Fabiano and his team were professional and friendly. They were very pleasant to work with and I would do it again in a heartbeat. He was open to adding things onto the project as well (hanging new doors, laying new laminate in another room etc). If I had an issue or suggestion, he would listen and address it. I think the price given was very fair and as you can see with the attached photos, they did a great job. My wife and I are very happy with the end result.

Thanks Nick, was very pleasure for us take care of your project

Loreen
Loreen

bathrooms, kitchen and flooring in living and dining rooms

For our recent renovations, Fabiano did an excellent job. His quality of works are met with high expectations and we are very pleased with the outcome. We would highly recommend FV Renovations.
Keep up the good work Fabiano and wish you all the best.

Thank you very much Loreen, was pleasure for us working for you

Bathroom renovation

After 44 years I definitely needed a change especially a walk-in shower.
I would like to thank Fabiano and his wonderful team (Felipe, Ramon,Paulo, Angelo , Jadson, Sergio and Reynaldo).
Fabiano always listened to my concerns and completed the project with the highest quality. I am very satisfied with his work and you couldnt find a more honest and friendly contractor,

Thank you very much Joan, we really enjoyed take care of your project and looks fantastic

Eduardo
Eduardo

Bathroom, stairs and floors

Great experience with FV Renovations! The job was executed perfectly and in time. Fabiano and his team are very cordial and experienced. I strongly recommend FV Renovations! This was the second renovation I have done with them and the results are always impeccable.

Thank you very much Eduardo and Andrea, was very pleasure for us take of your project, we really appreciate you trusted us again and looking forward to meeting you on next project, all the best and enjoy your

hany_you
hany_you

Solarium repair

Fabiano and his team did a fabulous job on our solarium repair project that was anything but cookie-cutter. They had great "thinking outside the box" skills to finish this challenging project. They finished on schedule and on budget, were great at communicating with us throughout, very open to discussing issues, and we couldn't be happier with the results! Will definitely be hiring again for future projects, and recommending!!

Thank you very much Hany, was pleasure for us take care of your project and happy to know you are happy with final result

Basement reno

Fabiano and his team did our basement Reno in a timely fashion. He discovered and fixed an unknown plumbing problem which needed to be addressed, and overall his team did a fantastic job. We are very pleased with the results. The work was performed at the agreed budget. He was very communicative and responsive throughout the project. We wouldn’t hesitate in hiring FV renovations for future projects and highly recommend their team.

Thank you very much Matylda, very happy to know you are happy with final result of the project

Jaise
Jaise

Opening up the stair wall, installing floor to ceiling window, and replacing kitchen countertop

This is the 3rd time my partner and I used FV renovation. Fabiano and his team is such a pleasure to work with. Fabiano takes time to discuss the project, provides reasonable estimate, executes the project well and on budget and on schedule. The finished product is more than what we expected! We definitely and highly recommend FV renovation to anyone looking to have renovation. We already look forward to discussing with Fabiano our next projects. Thank you FV renovation - Fabiano and team for a great job once again!

Thank you very much Jason and Len for trust us again your project, such pleasure for us working with you guys, enjoy new and nice place, see you guys on next project soon, all the best

Claudia in Toronto
Claudia in Toronto

Design bathroom

We were really impressed with FV renovations. Fabiano and his team did an exceptional job renovating our dated washroom. Despite our house being over 100 years old, they absolutely mastered our project and implemented our designer project with perfection. The entire process was very transparent, there were no surprises or hidden fees. From start to finish the project took about 3 weeks and Fabiano and his team worked really hard to complete the project on schedule. We lived in the house during the renovation and were also working from home. Fabiano and his team were always very professional and respectful and did their everything possible to not disrupt our routine. Communication was great and they left everything clean every night before leaving. We highly recommend FV renovations and will definitely hire them again for future projects.

Thank you very much CLaudia and Leo, was pleasure for me and my team take care of your project, hope you guys enjoy the new bathroom, all the best and see you guys on next project

Janette in Toronto
Janette in Toronto

Kitchen, Main floor and Bath renovation

I have been wanting to renovate my main floor for a many, many years. I had quotes from at least 5 different contractors and their prices of scope of work did not come close to that of FV Renovations. My neighbour had their kitchen done by them and I really liked the work they had done, so I asked Fabiano if he wouldn’t mind taking a look at what I wanted done. When we first met, I said to Fabiano- this is my dream, but tell me if it is not possible. He said anything is possible and after this reno, his fantastic team and their workmanship I believe it. Fabiano gave me a timeline of 6 weeks, and it ended up taking 8 because of a delay in the countertop. The team worked full days every day and tidied up prior to leaving daily. Due to the o the pandemic I was able to work from home and ask questions/address surprises as they came. There weren’t many, but opening a load bearing wall can do that sometimes! Fabiano would keep me advised as far as what was happening and who was coming next which I really appreciated. I also really liked the fact that I could choose and source the materials for the reno myself (with other contractors I screened I was seeing the same materials in different jobs). Team members Felipe and Everton were very skilled and always kind and friendly. Other team members Jadson, Ramon, Marcello and Abraham were detail oriented and always willing to answer my questions. I am so happy and blessed to have Fabiano come into our lives and made my dreams come true. Thank you so much to all of you!
Scope of the job:
-Removal of load bearing wall separating the old family room from the Kitchen
-Sealing the fireplace and removing the mantle
-moving the plumbing, HVAC and lighting to accommodate a kitchen in another part of the house
-demo of old hardwood floor and tiles
-removal of partial wall (not load bearing) between dining room and formal living room
-relocating thermostat and electrical outlets
-closing open 1/2 wall for the stairway into the basement
-removal of popcorn ceilings in main hallway
-removal of ceilings in all other parts of main floor to accommodate moving the pot light locations
-updating all pot lights so that they are uniform
-removal of old vanity, mirrors and closet doors and installation of new ones
-painting of the entire first floor as well as transitions to basement and second floor

I would highly recommend FV renovations. Anyone who has been in my home/see the transformation has been blown away. It is truly a different house. We are so pleased and this project has allowed me to dream a little more- Fabiano and his team will be renovating our bathrooms shortly! .

Thank you very much Janette, was pleasure for us take care your project we really appreciate your true and nice words about us

Kitchen Renovation

Fabiano and his team were amazing- job completed on time, with no hidden extras. Communication was great throughout and even when we had a few last minute tweaks to the design- Fabiano was incredibly helpful in finding a solution that didn’t in any way compromise the final product! Highly recommend.

Thanks Katie, was a pleasure for us take care of your project

More about Fv Renovations

Here at FV RENOVATIONS, we offer very competitive rates for our elite services.With customer satisfaction being our main priority, we pride ourselves in the belief that our job is not complete until our customers are fully satisfied.

At FV RENOVATIONS, we strive to excel in our service. So when you hire us, you can be confident that you will receive the personal touch that only our skilled team can offer.

OFFERING UNBEATABLE PRICES FOR TOP-QUALITY SERVICE

At FV RENOVATIONS, customer satisfaction is the ultimate responsibility of all our employees.
Our commitment is to provide excellent services that will excel far beyond your expectations.By maintaining strong and friendly communication with our customers,
we continue to enhance the value and quality of our work to ensure you are completely satisfied.

Client satisfaction is not just a goal for us - it is an action plan in progress.

We don’t just believe in it - we live by it!

FV RENOVATIONS -"QUALITY IS OUR STANDARD"