FV Renovations

Basement Renovation

Reviews for FV Renovations

Sherry
Sherry

Kitchen, floors, painting, bathroom, replace closet doors. Install new blinds

FV renovations and the crew were very professional. I changed the scope of the job from a kitchen to painting the entire condo and installing hardwood throughout the condo and new baseboards. The condo was renovated from the kitchen back to the ensuite so the entire place. My home looks amazing. Absolutely stunning!

Thank you very much Sherry and Jeff to trust on us your project

PDPD
PDPD

Bathroom Renovation

Fabiano and his crew do excellent work. They are detail oriented, pleasant and respectful. On occasion I had to check in to coordinate times for the work to be done and figure out what parts/supplies were needed. Overall Fabiano was very responsive to my questions and timely with his replies. I would hire him again to do more work for us.

Thanks Patrice to give us opportunity to do your project, see you soon

Su O.
Su O.

Bathroom renovation

Awesome!! That’s the description with the work that Fabiano and his crew has done for me. Fabiano was patient with my many requests. My wife and I have been very happy with the overall results of the bathroom work. Fabiano was always easily reached from the start to finish. Aside from the work in the pics, he also replaced tiles from my hallway with hardwood flooring. I also appreciated that he cleaned up really well after the work is done. He did not nickel and dimed me for some of the extra work that I asked him. I will definitely use him again if the opportunity arises. One of our friend has already asked for his card!

Su

Thank you very much Suharto, we are very happy with final results and happy to heard you guys are satisfied, thanks again

marzbaar in Barrie, ON, Canada
marzbaar in Barrie, ON, Canada

Bathroom renovation

Right from the beginning Fabiano and crew were outstanding and very easy to deal with. English is his second language but believe me, customer satisfaction is his first language!
There is no perfect contractor but he sure comes close. We wanted to renovate our master bathroom (complete teardown) and he came with his insurance papers and contract proposal fully spelled out which we agreed on. The price we paid was the price we agreed on, no surprises or other nonsense. We were so happy with how things were working out on our master bath that we decided to have him renovate our small bathroom in our basement. Both jobs were done to a very high standard. Any reasonable changes we wanted were accommodated with a smile. We fully trusted him from start to finish. He and his crew always cleaned up daily and took care of our property. I believe the pictures of the job speak for themselves and the most impressive part was his OUTSTANDING communication from start to finish. To top it off his prices were very reasonable and we could not be happier with our decision to hire FV renovations. Thanks Fabiano for your work, you have completed our home!

Thank you very much Mr. Ali and his wife, we are so happy to have customers like you guys, thanks again

kzahr
kzahr

Bathroom renovation

The work was excellent. Fabiano and his team are top professionals. It was my pleasure to deal with them. The work was conducted smoothly with minimum impact or intrusion on our daily life. The final result was up to our expectation, and we shall not hesitate to call upon FV Renovation in the future, if needed.

Thank you very much Khalil, was a pleasure to us conducted your project, we are happy to know you guys are happy, thanks again

Teresa
Teresa

Bathroom renovation

In April 2018 we had FV Renovations update our bathroom. Fabiano and his team are knowledgeable and diligent tradesmen and the renovation was finished on time and on budget. The area was contained and cleaned up at the end of the day. Fabiano picked up and delivered my tiles and bath tub, something other contractors I considered would not do. His team is obliging , polite and a pleasure to work with. We are very happy with the end result. Thank you all.

Thank you very much Teresa, we are very happy to hear you loved your bathroom, see you on the next project

decleir r.
decleir r.
1 review Burlington, ON

Basement Laundry, Furnace and Storage area

We went from a completely unfinished back basement area to a bright, beautiful and inviting laundry, furnace and storage area, complete with cupboards and a sink large enough to wash our dogs in. We added great looking click vinyl flooring that is waterproof, quiet and warm on the feet. We had the adjoining recreation rooms flooring replaced with the same flooring, new trim and rough ceiling turned into a beautiful flat ceiling. We had the main family room floor also replaced with the same flooring. At Fabiano's recommendation we enclosed the furnace area that gave the area a very clean and finished look, using sliding doors to allow access to any area of the furnace while completely hiding it when closed. We added a cloths closet and lots of shelving for storage. Access panels were used in spots where we may need to access for water shut-offs and bell, cable, hydro and crawl space. We did add a few extras and there were some delays which are to be expected. We supplied at our cost, our choice of flooring, lights, cabinets, sink, facet and tile ( costs are included in approximate cost of project). The work did run longer than expected but we are very happy with the end product. Now the complete house is finished and we can enjoy.

Thank you very much Susan and Ron, I'm so happy to hear you guys are satisfied with the final result of the project, thanks again

Sumeet
Sumeet

Washroom Renovation (Complete Gut)

We had FV come in to do a complete renovation of our washroom with a little bit of extra work in our kitchen. Fabiano is great to work with. He is very prompt with emails and responding to messages. He stuck to the schedule and we are very happy with the process and results. Very impressive to us was that they cleaned up every day so that there was minimal impact of their work on our home outside of the work area.

Thanks Sumeet, we are very happy to know you guys are satisfied and happy with the work and final result of the bathroom, thanks again

Omar in York
Omar in York

Small Bathroom Reno (complete gut)

Simply put, Fabiano is best! He was always easy to get a hold of and replied to messages in a timely manner. Even AFTER the job, I still got quick replies from him. His work is superb and he always responded well to any issues I had. We have two toddlers and he was also very understanding and accommodating. All of our rooms were on the same floor with the construction. He cleaned up very well every evening. Myself and my wife are very particular about dust and having it tracked about the house. I even had another contractor (who doesn't know him) comment on his prices as quite fair and reasonable. I have already recommended him to a couple people. On top of everything else, he is just a great guy to deal with. He gives you "service with a smile" and we felt very comfortable speaking to him and having him around. As with any job (in my experience) there were issues or misunderstandings in how things were described and how they came out but discussing and coming to a happy solution with Fabiano was always "easy as pie".

We worked out an arrangement where Fabiano handled the labour and construction materials and I would handle the decor materials, vanity, tub etc. But on my end I was not able to deliver the vanity and some other items in time with the schedule. Fabiano again was accommodating and found ways to work around it. I took a chance on him because he didn't have very many reviews. I can tell you right now, don't worry. He will get the job done and it will be amazing. You have no idea how happy we are with our new bathroom and we would definitely use Fabiano again.

Thanks Omar, I'm really very happy with your words about the job and me, thanks for your patient, thanks for your help on the project with suggestions and always getting good stuffs, thanks to trust on FV Renovations, We're always already to help you when you needed, all the best for you and your family

Jaime
Jaime

Bathroom Renovation, Dining Ceiling Fix from Leakage

FV Renovations
416-821-8007
Toronto
M6M 5K3

We are very happy and satisfied with the outcome of our bathroom renovation. Fabiano and his Crew did an excellent job in delivering the project smoothly and on time.
Their attention to detail and quality of work is amazing. They were very acommodating, courteous and treats you like a real customer. I would definitely recommend them for your home projects specially if you require to get it done right a way in a RIGHT WAY.

Thanks to Homestars as well. I would had never found FV Renovations not because of this site.

Thank you very much Jaime, We really appreciate your words, and we are very happy to have customer like you with us, thanks

More about FV Renovations

Here at FV RENOVATIONS, we offer very competitive rates for our elite services.With customer satisfaction being our main priority, we pride ourselves in the belief that our job is not complete until our customers are fully satisfied.

At FV RENOVATIONS, we strive to excel in our service. So when you hire us, you can be confident that you will receive the personal touch that only our skilled team can offer.

OFFERING UNBEATABLE PRICES FOR TOP-QUALITY SERVICE

At FV RENOVATIONS, customer satisfaction is the ultimate responsibility of all our employees.
Our commitment is to provide excellent services that will excel far beyond your expectations.By maintaining strong and friendly communication with our customers,
we continue to enhance the value and quality of our work to ensure you are completely satisfied.

Client satisfaction is not just a goal for us - it is an action plan in progress.

We don’t just believe in it - we live by it!

FV RENOVATIONS -"QUALITY IS OUR STANDARD"