Fabiano and his team did a tremendous job. We received quotes from several contractors (10+) and ultimately decided to go with Fabiano because: he was knowledgable; he's experienced; his work looked great; his price was fair. We were very pleased with our decision and would recommend him.
We had 4 main aspects to our renovation: new bathroom; hardwood flooring; staircase revitalization; and potlights. This took 4 weeks total and was in line with his original quote/scope of work.
- Fabiano had to completely gut the bathroom and replaced all of our plumbing and subfloor at no additional cost because "it needed to be done". This was awesome to see because he didn't cut corners.
- We were missing some materials since we ordered items online and Fabiano went the extra mile to pick up the materials for us at a store
- He gave us consistent and frequent updates on progress and stuck to the work back schedule and contract agreement
- New hardwood flooring including removal and demolition of old flooring
- Replaced and buffered subfloor so there is no squeaking in the hardwood which is common with some hardwood installation
- He also replaced all of our trim and painted the walls to complete the room + bought some finishing touches like new floor vents
- We had a totally unfinished staircase which Fabiano completely refinished with custom Oak cuts.
- Originally he stained the staircase a color we didn't like but immediately changed it after we talked to him about it at no additional charge. I think this is ultimately what you want in a contractor - mistakes are going to happen, but you want someone you can talk with and is reasonable about the situation.
- Total Fabiano put in ~20 potlights across both of our floors.
- Dimmers installed throughout as well as a fan
Throughout all of this Fabiano is very responsive - he would almost immediately text us back if we ever reached out to him.
Included before and after photos.
- Company Response
Thank you very much Gharam and Mikaela to trust and gave us opportunity to do your project