Blue Planet Pool & Spas

PO Box 3737 Walnut Creek CA 94598

Review for Blue Planet Pool & Spas

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pool opening

the only reason i called for their service is because my permanent guy couldn't come being extremely busy and my kids were eating me alive for the pool having these hot days. so i decided to risk and invite someone else. I paid much more than I usually pay for work that was not completed and done very poorly.
- the circulation of water was not achieved while contractor left
- water in the pool left very dirty (with worms, mice, whatever swimming after the winter) - never happened life this before
- the patio left extremely dirty, contractor didn't bother to leave things nice and clean
- the tarps/covers were not rolled as expected and left as big pile, rather than a nice roll
- contractor could not accomplish some physical tasks and had me helping (which I don't mind, but that MUST be reflected in the price they charging)
- contractor broke one of handles that disconnects the pump from the water, I only paid attention after she left.

As a result, having paid more than usual and participating by helping out, I have to finish the work:
- initially vacuum the pool after the winter
- clean the patio
- repackage (re-roll) the tarp
- fix the broken handle (not sure what that will cost)

To be just must admit the contractor was trying its best, but simply couldn't do certain things and didn't finish. To me, if you cannot do, you should not offer the service, because i don't pay for intentions and efforts, but for clear results (open pool, clean, circulating, clean patio, nothing broken, me NOT helping during the work)
Highly NOT recommend this company to service your pool.