Blue Planet Pool & Spas

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
PO Box 3737 Walnut Creek CA 94598

Reviews for Blue Planet Pool & Spas

WASTE OF MONEY - VERY LATE - POOL REMAINED DIRTY

In our first conversation she gave me the impression that she had a crew to do the work because she said "we have a crew in your area today if you want to get it done"
VERY LATE - I was told they would arrive between 2 and 3 pm. but I got a call in the afternoon saying that they need to postpone to 5 pm....around 5:30 I called because they still had not arrived to open the pool. When I called to ask if they were still coming she was very rude and raised her voice and said "I told you we are coming" When they finally arrived it was only one lady and one young man. They took off the cover, washed and folded it, did the equipment assembly - which is now broken for unknown reasons and packed up to leave. Such a waste of money - They are making a very very high wage for the amount of time spent here. Plus they did not clean the pool....explaining that it was an additional cost to clean it! UG we wasted our day and wasted our money!!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pool opening

the only reason i called for their service is because my permanent guy couldn't come being extremely busy and my kids were eating me alive for the pool having these hot days. so i decided to risk and invite someone else. I paid much more than I usually pay for work that was not completed and done very poorly.
Details:
- the circulation of water was not achieved while contractor left
- water in the pool left very dirty (with worms, mice, whatever swimming after the winter) - never happened life this before
- the patio left extremely dirty, contractor didn't bother to leave things nice and clean
- the tarps/covers were not rolled as expected and left as big pile, rather than a nice roll
- contractor could not accomplish some physical tasks and had me helping (which I don't mind, but that MUST be reflected in the price they charging)
- contractor broke one of handles that disconnects the pump from the water, I only paid attention after she left.

As a result, having paid more than usual and participating by helping out, I have to finish the work:
- initially vacuum the pool after the winter
- clean the patio
- repackage (re-roll) the tarp
- fix the broken handle (not sure what that will cost)

To be just must admit the contractor was trying its best, but simply couldn't do certain things and didn't finish. To me, if you cannot do, you should not offer the service, because i don't pay for intentions and efforts, but for clear results (open pool, clean, circulating, clean patio, nothing broken, me NOT helping during the work)
Highly NOT recommend this company to service your pool.