Matheson Roofing

M in Stratford
M in Stratford
1 review Stratford, ON

Roof guarantee

I moved into a house that Matheson repaired the roof on. It leaked in 5 spots over the course of a few months that lead to water damage within my home. When I called the owner of the company to let him know I had a ten year guarantee from the previous owner, he said that the Guarantee was non transferable if the owner changes? How can a roof guarantee be non transferable if the owner changes? I would never recommend this company based on my experience and based on the fact my roof leaked on 5 different occasions.