Ferrari Pools & Patios Incorporated

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
35 Mill St N Marlborough MA 01752
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Marlborough  >  Ferrari Pools & Patios Incorporated

Review for Ferrari Pools & Patios Incorporated

meden in Framingham
meden in Framingham
1 review FRAMINGHAM, MA

ferrari pool

I have not been treated properly by this company. There is total lack of customer service on all levels within the company.
I submitted a deposit for a new pool at end of summer and was told I was at the bottom of the long list, that I would be contacted next year. They cashed my $4000.00 check and I never heard from them again!
My life went on, became very hectic for a few years and I never gave it another thought, until recently, as I was going thru some old paperwork. I contacted the company, wondering why I never heard from them and have yet to hear back from them in both a timely and satisfactorily manner.
I would caution anyone who has any dealings with this company to be on your toes! You will be taken advantage of.
I was deleted from their files as soon as they cashed my check.
Now I have been treated like a nobody.
Beware of this company!