Arbor Care Tree Company

Landscape Contractors & Designers
56 New Way Ln Gloucester MA 01930

Reviews for Arbor Care Tree Company

1 review Gloucester, MA

I hired Arbor Care to cut down two trees. When they did one fell on my fence.I asked the owner to please fix the fence and he would not.I payed he $2000 and kepted $500 to fix the fence. He took me to court and lost.

2 reviews Gloucester, MA

Annual tree care

Arbor care has been servicing our trees for a number of years; they did a great job trimming and pruning all the trees in our yard. They also do annual tree care--fertilizing and spraying. Show up on time, nice to work with and the trees seems healthy. Also, support the communicaty with free/reduced tree services for the friends of the local park group.