Accents Paint

lavonfwd
lavonfwd
3 reviews Eugene, OR

House painting

After the renovations in our house were complete, Accents Painters were the last team to come in and apply the final touches to our new open plan layout. I was exceptionally impressed by the coverage and clean cutting in from ceiling to wall. As my wife and I are fans of colour we had to pick a quite a few different shades and they were all applied perfectly. I knew when you guys were recommended to me that the job would be a good one. I was not disappointed and would recommend Renaissance Painters to anyone looking for a high end finish to their walls and ceilings. Many thanks!