Soares Lumber & Fence

sammysj
sammysj
5 reviews San Jose, CA

Fencing

I wanted to recommend Soares Lumber & Fence for their fencing. During the January storms I had my backyard fence blow down, I called several Lumber/fence businesses and Soares Lumber & Fence was the first to respond. He gave me a competitive quote and was very knowledgeable about fencing and dealing with insurance and neighbors. After we agreed on the work and price he had a crew out the next day. He came back for a walk around to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend Soares Lumber & Fence for any new or replacement fencing.