Servpro of Bordentown / Pemberton

Mold Detection & Removal
P.O. Box 722 Bordentown NJ 08505
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Wrightstown  >  Servpro of Bordentown / Pemberton

Review for Servpro of Bordentown / Pemberton

Sean in North hills
Sean in North hills
1 review Glenside, PA

Sump Pump Failure

My sump pump broke only a few hours before my daddy/daughter dance on a Friday night. I was vacuuming up gallons of water when my wife called Servpro of Bordentown/Pemberton. They had a plumber there in minutes! I left for the dance with the servpro guys working hard to clean up the mess. I came home to a almost completely dry carpet floor and good smell. It was almost to good to be true! Thank you so much. I really am in amazement. I never write testimonials, but I had to because I was truly blown away!!