Walt's Window Repair & Screening

Mirrors & Glass
926 Clint Moore Rd Boca Raton FL 33487
HomeStars  >  Mirrors & Glass in Boca Raton  >  Walt's Window Repair & Screening

Review for Walt's Window Repair & Screening

joelmartin
joelmartin
5 reviews Boca Raton, FL

My screen was ripped and needed repair; The screen door also didnt stay closed. I need both services from this company

My grandson poked a whole in my scrren door . Also my screen door didnt stay open. I called Walts and they sent a repairman . The repairman was superb. Not only did he replace the scrren and fix the screen door he also sprayed the door so it would be easy to slide. What I thought was exceptional is that he suggested that I get window locks to prevent breakins.He went to the truck and gave me one and told me to purchase more. He went the extra mile. I would highly recommend Walts.