International Tile & Kitchens Of Middletown, Inc

Countertops
1300 State Highway 35 South Middletown NJ 07748
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Langhorne  >  International Tile & Kitchens Of Middletown, Inc

Reviews for International Tile & Kitchens Of Middletown, Inc

starfly1975 woodbridge
starfly1975 woodbridge
5 reviews Iselin, NJ

tile

Recently we had part of our basement made into a family room. We decided to go with tile due to the dampness of it being a basement. International tile had a very good selection and the prices were reasonable. I am planning on getting my kitchen floor from them.

freeroar
freeroar
4 reviews , NJ

Vinyl Tiling

I bought some vinyl tiling for my kitchen at this store. They have a decent variety and I fell in love with a country-style design that fits into the design I wanted for my kitchen. I ended up buying more tile than I actually needed since vinyl tiling does tend to get ruined pretty quickly compared to ceramic.