A1 Home Renovations - No Longer In Business

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
605 Finch Ave West Toronto ON M2R 1P1
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in North York  >  A1 Home Renovations - No Longer In Business

Review for A1 Home Renovations - No Longer In Business

Lynn in Bloor West Village
Lynn in Bloor West Village

Kitchen and bathroom renovations

After looking around for months for the right contractor to renovate my newly purchased older apartment I came across A1 home renovations, who not only offered me the best price, but who gave me the best vibe. Andrei, the guy who did the work for me really knew what he was doing, and was super friendly. Just that would make me go to him again for my next project. Highly recommended them!

More about A1 Home Renovations - No Longer In Business

A1 Home Renovations provides the GTA with a Home Renovation Company that lives up to consumer expectations. We guarante superior service, quality workmanship and materials on al of our projects. We take pride in providing our customers with our outstanding services and atention to detail that al homeowners deserve. We ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in North York?