Millennium Flooring Surfaces

Reviews for Millennium Flooring Surfaces

RDZ
RDZ

Interior renovation

Millenium was contracted to supply & install engineered hardwood as well as refinishing the existing stairs. The hardwood supplied was outstanding in colour and quality. The installer was meticulous while gluing and nailing the boards. No gaps! They were also able to make an old set of stairs match the new set we installed to an excellent colour match. Thanks for everything Sal.

Thanks for the review Roy it was a pleasure working with you on your project. Our craftsmen always welcome a challenging job.

Michelle
Michelle

Staircase and sand and finish floors

Great guys. Knowledge and very informative I was told from another company I couldn’t sand and finish my floors. Sal came to see my floors and told us it would be no problem. They have a dust containment equipment which reduced the dust by more than have. Very happy

It was a pleasure working with you Michelle on your project.
We enjoy discussing the pro and cons of clients projects and we understand the frustrations that people get before do such a big project because of all the misconceptions that are floating around on the internet about hardwood flooring and staircases.
Thanks for the review and all the best to you and your family.

Jb in Thornhill
Jb in Thornhill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Hardwood floor and refinished wood stairs .... BEAUTIFUL!

We cannot say enough positive things about Sal and Cosmo at Millennium Hardwood floors. From the beginning of our project when we were trying to decide on the right shade for our floors, they were right there suggesting colours and different products. They also did a sample stain of one of our stairs to ensure the right match to our floors. They went out of their way to bring in samples of different types of posts and iron rods for us to look at. As they stripped and stained the stairs they would point out different things for us to be aware of and then went above and beyond to ensure they were corrected. Our original stairs were installed by the builder over 20 years ago so there had been plenty of wear and tear however, Sal and Cosmo fixed it all! Nothing was ever too big of a problem for them and they also made sure we were happy and pleased as the work progressed. They even told us how to care for the floors and stairs and provided us with the products to do so. I would not hesitate to use Sal and Cosmo again! True professionals who are beyond competent in their craft. Exceptional customer service! Thank you again Sal and Cosmo - it was truly a pleasure!

Shannon Savage  in Ajax
Shannon Savage in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Refinishing wood floors

Sal and Cosmo were professional, efficient and did a remarkable job on our old Harwood parquet flooring. Highly recommend this company. My floors look beautiful and more modern. Thank you!!!!

Sandy&Pete
Sandy&Pete
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Stairs refresh!

We purchased a 16 year old resale house which was in dire need of an update. The stairs were a tired natural finish with green carpet!!!! They did a great job renovating our stairs, including reusing the handrail and just replacing the pickets. They sanded the staircase and stained the handrail and treads. They even painted the metal support and wall brackets black! The stain was colour matched to our hardwood, and looks fantastic. Their work was completed quickly, thoroughly and professionally. Our painter did the stringers, and risers. Its amazing how fresh and clean it looks! Sal and his brother were great, I would definitely recommend Millennium Hardwood.

Hardwood floors throughout my home and staircase renovation

I was referred to millennium hardwood floors by a friend. Called them up and came right away to give an estimate and price was pretty reasonable. For me it was the knowledge and reliability that made me want them to do my floors and stairs. Sal is super friendly and did extras at no charge.

MTO
MTO

Flooring install

$1.75/ sqft installing prefinished flooring. The boys did what they were supposed to do and installed the floor to the detail of the home owner. Steps were taken to shave down the subfloor as the nosing and subfloor did not meet proper level and required extra flooring to get it done right. The return time on phone call backs can be delayed as these guys are super busy.

Review has 1 previous version
Dave in Vancouver
Dave in Vancouver
4 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

installing floor

I just bought a new house in toronto and had my carpet remove to install the hardwood floor. Millennium Hardwood Floors did a quick and beautiful job. The hardwood floor is very hard and I love them!! I would recommend this contractor to anyone who wants nice floor for their warm home.

More about Millennium Flooring Surfaces

Millennium Hardwood Floors has been established since 1991. Their reputation surpasses and exceeds customer service, and quality workmanship. Salvatore and his team of experts ensure that the customers needs are met by design consulting, measurement advisement, quality refinishing, and resurfacing. In conjuction with product knowledge. Millennium is a quality based business, that has been known to excel through prominent referrals. Please call Millennium Flooring for you next renovation at 416-410-7040