Firewood Solutions And Live Edge Lumber

Reviews for Firewood Solutions And Live Edge Lumber

Daniel  in
Daniel in

Great firewood

Great firewood every happy with my decision to order from Glenn. My nabouirs around the way recommend to give him a call. My wood was dry and clean. Great job

Thanks Daniel!

Sarah Haynes in Toronto
Sarah Haynes in Toronto

Best Firewood Ever..!!

I decided to order wood from Glenn based on a neighbour’s feedback, and I must say that having had bad wood last year that this was the most awesome/perfect wood I ever burnt. Obviously it was seasoned and was golden brown in color. Burnt perfectly. Glenn delivered at the promised time even though it was heavy traffic, and everything went smooth.
Just wana thank you for your great service Glenn..!! And in fact I gave your card to my mother who wants to buy some wood too. Thanks Glenn..!! Best Wood Ever..!! Best Service Ever.!!

I hate to see what Daniel will be like if he grows up. This is a house full of immature students.
I disagree on 2 hours late, closer to 1 hour and I gave him the option of Saturday delivery (which he declined) after being held up at a previous delivery
I should have been tipped off by
1) the car that had not moved from their driveway because it was not functional
2) the neighbour threatening them to call the police after it had to be dumped on the sidewalk in front of his house (not his lawn or driveway)
3) Daniel even though I was late, still did not have payment ready when I'm on a busy one way street with cars parked on one side and the neighbour very upset
I guess I was supposed to jump for joy at this delivery experience.
I have had no bad reviews this YEAR and have had repeat orders from the same customers this Fall alone. I supply 6 restaurants all year round for pizza ovens.
I believe the firewood to be of high quality and suspect the fraternity house has made no effort to cover the wood from rain and snow hence their problem in lighting a fire as I sit warm beside mine from the same stock......
If we were on Survivor I wouldn't let them off the boat let alone on the Island!!

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Awful Experience, Use Anyone Else.

If I could give Firewood Solutions a lower review than 1 star I would. This was by far the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. To begin, Glen was 2 hours late dropping off the wood, which proved to be a huge inconvenience seeing as I was hosting that night. Furthermore, his negative demeanour and harsh attitude made it seem as if I was the one inconveniencing him. In retrospect this in and of itself should have tipped me off, but the wood was there so I decided to continue. TO TOP IT OFF, the wood is by far the worst quality wood I have ever purchased! When I called Glen to see if he would be willing to swap it for a different batch he accused me of being broke after Christmas, and that this was some sort of scheme to get my money back! I would recommend using ANYONE BUT GLEN! Foraging for the wood yourself will likely prove to be a easier experience.

David from East York
David from East York

Firewood delivery

The last number of years I've had my firewood delivered from a local nursery. But lately the prices have gone up while the amount of the wood has gotten smaller (which I wasn't happy about because I was paying for the same amount--no one likes to be short changed). So, based on all the good reviews on Homestars, I decided to try Firewood Solutions and Live Edge Lumber instead.

Everything went great. Arrangements were easy to make and the wood was delivered quickly and no with no problems of any kind. Glenn was pleasant and the whole transaction was excellent. Even better, the quality of the wood is much better than I got from the nursery. The pieces are a better size for fires and the wood burns much better.

So, all in all, I was completely satisfied with my experience. Definitely recommended!

Paulette Schuy from Toronto
Paulette Schuy from Toronto

Mixed and hickory firewood delivery

I have used this company for deliveries of both mixed hardwood and hickory. Wood delivered in 24 hrs, goes above and beyond to make sure im happy with wood. Its cuts, dryness Is great and it burns well.We burn 4 face chords every winter from firewood solutions so quality and excellent customer service is key for is.

Lenore from Toronto
Lenore from Toronto

firewood

This is the second time I have a bought wood and bags of kindling from Glenn. The quality of his firewood is excellent, well seasoned and dry and far superior to the local garden centers I have bought from in the past. I have a very small fireplace and Glenn cut the wood exactly as I requested. I will definitely continue to buy my wood from Glenn and have recommended him to a number of my neighbours.

Robin Masters from Toronto
Robin Masters from Toronto

Firewood Solutions

Just received a face cord from Glenn last week - delivery was timely, wood was well seasoned and well split, and Glenn was very easy to work with. Overall, great product and great service. Will be using these guys again.

Lisa Paul in East york
Lisa Paul in East york
5 reviews East York, ON

Firewood

Honestly it was a pleasure to do business with Glenn for a our first firewood delivery at our new home. Fast and prompt replies to my email inquiries and with firewood delivery. More than willing to do a Saturday delivery as well. First time customers and lifelong now. Thanks again. Lisa & Tony (Sat NOv. 1st delivery in East York)

Bonnie from Toronto
Bonnie from Toronto

firewood

Glenn: You may not have realized when you got into the firewood business that you would be called a “life saver” but you are. We were out of power for 48 hours, just getting it back on early Tuesday morning, and the only thing that kept us in our house was the fireplace and the great wood that you delivered this fall. We really didn’t have anywhere else to go and couldn’t find a hotel with our 2 cats. We were quite comfortable in the family room beside the fireplace while the rest of the home dropped well below 15C…we’re starting to warm up now just in time for some really cold temperatures.

Thanks again, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

patsy from Toronto
patsy from Toronto

firewood

got firewood from glenn last year and was extremely pleased with quality and size of wood as it stacked well and fit perfectly in our morso fireplace.
just ordered more!

More about Firewood Solutions And Live Edge Lumber

Seasoned Firewood delivered by the face cord or full cord. Prices include delivery in the GTA, stacking if requested is extra. $200. 00/ face cord 4 ft by 8 ft by 4 ft (32 cubic feet min) I also have a large inventory of Kiln Dryed Lumber with Live Edges ...