Gas Line Installation
Metrowest Gas & Appliance Installation Ltd.

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Metrowest Gas & Appliance Installation Ltd.

Aaron in Nepean
Aaron in Nepean

Gas line and stove installation

Nick and Pat were very professional and anwered all my questions. They did a great job and I would definitely recommend them to anyone that needs appliances or gas lines installed in their homes.

Thank you Aaron. We enjoyed working with you as well. Your gas piping installation required special attention and detail. I really liked the end result. Looking forward to any other projects that i can help you with.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Gas Range Installation

I was very impressed with Nick, owner of this company. He is a consummate professional, showing up on time, and being very respectful of my home. I really appreciated that there was no mess to contend with and disruption was kept to a minimum. Pride of workmanship is obviously important to Nick. I would not hesitate to recommend him to friends and will use his services again should the need arise in the future.

We appreciate your your positive review. Thank you for pointing out many important details. Keeping my customers satisfied is very important to me. Thanks again.

tonykarg in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
tonykarg in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Gas line installation & Gas Stove connection

Nick responded promptly to my original inquiry. He educated me on the real timelines when dealing with local appliance store I used (which took 2 months to deliver the stove) vs. what I was originally told. Straight shooter, does what he says he will do. He outlined accurately the cost for tapping and running the gas line from my furnace to my kitchen. Installation went smoothly and he followed up a couple of days later to ensure everything was as I expected. Would highly recommend and use his company again in the future.

Thanks Tony. We appreciate your great review, We enjoyed seeing the end result. Hope you enjoy the new gas range for years to come.

Brampton
Brampton
1 review Milton, ON

Gas line modification

Got back to me right away, showed up when they said they would - explained what would need to be done, and it was completed within an hour.

All good!

Thank you for the review. The relocation of the gas piping was the best option for your application.

Lee-Anne P.   in Etobicoke
Lee-Anne P. in Etobicoke

Kitchen Appliance - Removal and Installation

Nick was extremely prompt in replying to my initial inquiry and asked very thorough and appropriate questions in order to be fully prepared for the installation apppintment. He communicated prior to his arrival and was very professional throughout, squeezing us in at his busiest time of year! He explained the complications he found and some other suggestions that would be more suitable to the functionality of the appliances in our kitchen. we were very confident in his ability to work with the gas and water lines. He also kept a very tidy workspace and cleaned up after he and his crew member. Nick even followed up after to ensure the appliances were working correctly and to see if we had any concerns. I would highly recommend Nick if you require a knowledgeable and professional service. Thanks Nick!

It was my pleasure helping you out and upgrading your natural gas and plumbing requirements.
Thank you for the positive review.

Janna in Toronto
Janna in Toronto

Mud room renovation and water heater replacement

Nick came recommended to us from our cabinet maker. Our mud room renovation required plumbing, electrical and HVAC work. It was so great to have one person come that could do it all. Nick worked into the wee hours to get the job done so that our reno could continue. He also installed our dishwasher and fridge last minute. Most recently, Nick replaced our leaking water heater. He fit us in even though he was extremely busy. He is responsive, on time, friendly, reliable and takes great pride in his work. I would not use anyone else!!!

Its always a pleasure working with you. Your laundry room looks amazing. What a transformation.
Kitchen appliances look great.
looking forward to future projects.
Thanks again.

JHS&DS
JHS&DS

Gas fireplace cleaning and painting

This was the second gas related project that Nick helped us with, the first being a gas stove installation. Our gas fireplace was dirty and in need of some sprucing up. The entire fireplace was cleaned and the dated brass trim was painted a nice matte black. We're thrilled with the result. It looks like new! Before and after shots are attached. I highly recommend dealing with this company. Nick is professional and a pleasure to deal with.

This was a project I really enjoyed.
seeing the before and after pictures was very satisfying. Hope you enjoy your fireplace for many years to come.

Lisa Bucca in Brampton
Lisa Bucca in Brampton

Hood Range & Cook top

I recently moved into a new built home and the hood fan I bought was 8 inch opening while the house came with a 6 inch opening. I looked on homestars and found Metrowest. When I called Nick, he said no problem. And sure enough, he made the hole bigger with no issues. He also hooked up my gas cook top as well. He was super nice and knew what he was doing. I would definitely recommend Nick to all family and Friends. Thanks again Nick!!!!

Thank you Lisa. Your hood fan works great. We made sure that the gas cooktop and exhaust fan sytem were installed for the best performance. My pleasure.

Davidson in Burlington
Davidson in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Gas Line relocation

Nick and his team came and saved the day to resolve a very sensitive gas line installation issue. Nick found time in his busy schedule to address this issue ASAP. Options and costs to resolve were discussed up front and agreed prior to work starting. Very efficient and clean in their work ensuring a very satisfied customer.

Review has 1 previous version

Thanks David. We Enjoyed working with you.

More about Metrowest Gas & Appliance Installation Ltd.

metrowest gas & appliance installation ltd

heating fuels contractor,