Gas Line Installation
Metrowest Gas & Appliance Installation Ltd.

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner

Reviews for Metrowest Gas & Appliance Installation Ltd.

The Davids in Mississauga
The Davids in Mississauga

BBQ Gas Line Installation

I can't recommend Nick highly enough. He asked all the right questions during out initial phone conversation, making sure we were on the same page and therefore saving time down the road. He showed up when promised, quickly assessed the situation on site, and got right to work, installing a new gas line to our barbeque. An hour and a half later the job was complete, with no muss and no fuss, and we have since been making great use of our BBQ. Thanks, Nick!

Thank you for the positive review. It was my pleasure working with you to arrange and complete the installation of the gas piping and hooking up your bbq. We are also very pleased with the end result.

Cathy
Cathy

Kitchen Appliances; gas range, microwave/fan, fridge, dishwasher AND new bathroom fans

We contacted Metrowest for the installation of four appliances for our new kitchen.
Nick responded promptly to the email, quoted a fair price and set a tentative week for installation (based on the other trades being finished). To our delight and after finding out his skill set, he was also able to install new bathroom fans where none existed before.
Nick was always easily reachable for any questions, was flexible in changes to the schedule and behaved more like an older brother then just a hired hand.
Nick and Pat completed the work expertly and were a pleasure to meet and have in our home.
Thank you, Nick for such amazing and kind service.

Thank you for the amazing review, We really enjoyed working with you and making this project run smoothly. Installing the two new washroom ventilation fans has made a huge difference. Your new kitchen appliances look and work great. I know you will enjoy them for many years to come.

Steffanie in Burlington
Steffanie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Gas range installation - gas fitting and ventilation

Nick did a great job installing our new dual fuel range and range hood. He was quick and efficient and always happy to answer any and all questions. I highly recommend him!

Thank you for the positive review, We really enjoyed working with you. The installation of your gas piping and hood fan ventilation system had its challenges. We were very satisfied with the end result.

Anne from Mississauga
Anne from Mississauga

Appliance Installation

I had 4 new Samsung appliances to replace the existing:-
-stove
-dishwasher
-over the range microwave
-refrigerator + water/ice dispenser

Nick from Metrowest Gas responded quickly and coordinated an appointment to suit us. Nick was very particular about details and I was at ease from the first phone call. A new water line had to be installed to run water from the basement, through the tiled kitchen floor to the refrigerator. Removal of the dishwasher revealed unorthodox DIY connections that were not viable for the new dishwasher and this required additional work. I was pleased that Nick was able to return the next day so we did not have to go without for very long. Nick and his assistant took the old appliances outside. They were very professional and I would not hesitate to call Metrowest Gas again. Thanks for a job well done!

Thank you for the excellent review, The final details is what puts as apart from other installers, We always do our best to give you the best appearance and performance. This installation was challenging, But we completed everything with good timing and within the budget.

Sofia in Toronto
Sofia in Toronto

Gas Line, Range Hood, and Appliance Installation

This review is almost a year late, but I just realized that I didn't leave Nick and his assistant the rave feedback that they deserved for our gas line, range hood, and range installation last May. Metrowest was the only company we contacted that was able give us a reasonable plan for our gas line installation (routing it on outside of the house vs. tearing up floors and ceilings) and Nick's customer service and work was exceptional. We did go a little bit over budget due to a calculation error on my part and some unforeseen circumstances (needing to demolish a part of a wall) but Nick did his best to give us a reasonable final price and his work was well worth it.

Much Appreciated, Thanks for the great review, Customizing and installing gas piping and ventilation systems is our specialty.

D.D from Ajax
D.D from Ajax

Gas Line Install and Cooktop Connection

Nick and Pat responded to my call in less than 24 hours. Nick explained up front what was required. I approved the job and Nick and Pat went to work. They answered all my questions. They were courteous and very professional. The work was done quickly and now meets code requirements. Having dealt with previous contractors for similar jobs I highly recommend Nick and his assistant Pat as they are both competent and knowledgeable. My family and I can now sleep peacefully at night not having to worry about gas leaks.

Thank you for the awesome review, After seeing the pictures of your current gas piping and the code infractions. We needed to take action ASAP. It was my pleasure.

TT in GTA
TT in GTA

Kitchen appliances install

Nick and his assistant were quick and efficient. All appliances were expertly and cleanly installed in about half a day. Builder obstacles (odd dishwasher wire run in basement) were addressed without issue. Enjoying all my new appliances - thanks Nick!

Great to see another satisfied customer, We specialize in appliance installation and doing the job right the first time. We identified and corrected all the builders faulty workmanship. This was my pleasure and I hope you enjoy your new appliances for years to come.

stevebauer
stevebauer

Gas line installation and stove hookup

Nick was prompt, courteous, and did an outstanding job. He left a clean worksite, discussed further work options intelligently, and I recommend him 100%. Great experience! He even found poor work done by the previous owner during his work and fixed the wiring at no charge! He is the sort of contractor you are looking for.

Thank you for the great review. One of my favourite things to do when I'm at a customers house is finding and reporting faulty workmanship. Its always my pleasure to get the job done right.

Elliot Donadio
Elliot Donadio
3 reviews King City, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I'm a general contractor in Toronto and Nick is the only installer I trust to get the job done right. Very professional, very knowledgable.

I have the pleasure of working with contractors like Elliot that make my job easy. Thanks for putting your trust in me. Looking forward to the next project.

RP from Toronto
RP from Toronto

Repaired Gas Leaks

My family and I were forced to leave our home on New Years Eve after we noticed a gas leak and called Enbridge. Nick answered my call on New Years Day and scheduled an appointment the next morning. There were actually 4 small leaks that were difficult to reach and Nick and Pat managed to get them all sorted out with minimal fuss to the existing walls and structures. My family and I were back in our home later that evening. Professional, courteous and very competent.

Thanks for the positive review Ryan, Finding and repairing natural gas leaks is our specialty.
Im happy to hear that you are back in the house.

More about Metrowest Gas & Appliance Installation Ltd.

metrowest gas & appliance installation ltd

heating fuels contractor,