Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Serena in Toronto
Serena in Toronto

Nest Thermostat Installation

We have just moved so we were looking to install a Nest Thermostat, we had to call a pro as we failed to do the installation ourselves.

When my husband first called Reliance around 4pm, we were excited to hear that they have scheduled a service for us the same day for 4-8pm. However, by 8:30pm that day, no one showed up. My husband had to call and see what happened. We ended up rescheduling for the next morning (after 3 phone calls).

The technicican came within the scheduled timeframe and was very nice and took care of the Nest Thermostat installation very timely. He was able to figure out what issue we had (we have 4 wires rather than 5, the 5th one was later found hiding in the bundle of wires). He also made sure everything worked before he left.

Our experience with the technician was very positive. However, our experience in terms of calling trying to reschedule was not 100% great. First call, we got hang up on after being on hold for a while. Second call, the person did not confirm our rescheduled time and ended very swiftly, which was why my husband had to call back a third time just to confirm our service time.

Crystal Stephen Daye
Crystal Stephen Daye
1 review Cornwall, ON

Air conditioning

Central Air stopped working, we got a service technician in the next day! Bill was great, he didn’t try to sell me on newer models or stuff like filters. He was very respectful, efficient, and kept me updated while he was working. We have the reliance home care, which is roughly 20$ a month and we’ve had it for 3 years. this bill would have been upwards of 600$ and in 3 years we’ve paid roughly 360$. We were wary because usually there are always some sort of hidden fees or parts not covered, but with reliance home care our bill was 0$ no hidden fees or anything!! Highly recommend!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

DIY Disaster Averted

I had a leakage with my basement laundry faucet which I tried to resolve myself.

Needless to say, I completeley failed. Joel from Reliance (Reliance Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing) showed up with another colleague (Vijay) and resolved the issue witin a couple of hours.

Not only did they leave the area dry (considering how much water was spouting out of the tap), but they also tidied up the work area nicely before they left. Excellent quality of work completed (new pipes fitted and welded very nicely - better than what I had before.

And thanks Aiysha (Aisha) - she promised to get someone out that same day or ealy the next day - and she did indeed get Joel on the job the same day of the call.

Excellent service end to end. Thank you!!

Candance72
Candance72
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Kody was great!

I needed a power vent tank Installed, and Kody(110577) was very helpful in answering my questions and concerns, also tried to help in anyway he could.
He even tried to help save me some money, which I appreciate.
He was very knowledgeable and professional.

Mary in Sarnia
Mary in Sarnia
0 reviews Sarnia, ON

Alex came for a quote, she was very professional and spent time explaining in detail the different options and products. She provided the quote o the spot and followed up with a written quote the same day. Everything was clear and concise.

Lindsay Martin
Lindsay Martin
1 review , ON

Furnace and central air

Andrew was amazing! Very polite and helpful. I decided to install a furnace and central air in my rental property. Andrew was a pleasure to work with.
The installation crew was fast, efficient and very pleasant for my tenants.
Definitely recommend.

Private User reviews London, ON

Plumbing

Once again AL set the bar higher. Al has helped me in the past with my plumbing problems. Very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable.
I have the plumbing service with Reliance, highly recommend.

Susan
Susan
0 reviews Greater Sudbury, ON

Plumbing

Darren was very efficient in his plumbing work on toilets and sinks in our house. Plus he put in a mixing valve on the hot water tank and that was done well too. Nice guy and polite.

Jim Lodge
Jim Lodge
0 reviews London, ON

furnace and air conditioning annual review

Kevin P.O.S. was efficient and explained everything thoroughly. We also had a very enjoyable conversation about gardens and flowers! It was a pleasure to deal with him and I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Thank you so much for your kind words Jim. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!- Gemma

Lisa in Calgary
Lisa in Calgary

Air Conditioner

Called for a quote on an air conditioner and Daniel MacDougall answered our call. Was out the next day to verify the unit that would be compatible with our home and existing furnace. He offered us a great deal, signed the paperwork and it was installed the next day. The guys were prompt, efficient and professional. Thanks Daniel for a cool house at the temperatures begin to rise. Kevin and Lisa

Thank you for your excellent review and for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your support. - Gemma

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.