Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

R.Mi from Etobicoke
R.Mi from Etobicoke

AC not working

AC broke down after 2 weeks of being maintained cleaned out. The 2nd tech came, did not call me as they are supposed to call before arriving. Within 5 min he ran off claiming the AC was frozen. When I called Reliance the ``advisor` insisted I make another appointment, when I was trying to figure out why the 2nd tech ran off. Turns out the tech left in his notes that no one was home, when there clearly was. Now I have been waiting for customer relations to call me back since yesterday as I have had to put in a compliant for all that`s happened. And no one has called back. For a company so big on customer satisfaction, I am surprised at their poor treatment of me and their unprofessional handling. I am left with an AC unit that does work and a $300 bill.

Sorry to hear about this experience. If you can email me your address or account number I can take a further look into this for you. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com ~Jessica

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Reliance Guys are Awesom!

I have had multiple service guys come to the home and have all been very professional! I would recommend Reliance to anyone. I have never had an issues, they give me piece of mind.

@cruz_realtor
@cruz_realtor
1 review Oshawa, ON

Reliance, Tech. Dino

As a realtor, it’s hard to find reputable people that know about HVAC & that give you truly helpful advice. I highly recommend Dino when you need an honest opinion & an final word on what the problem is & how to fix it. Just high quality service, thank you for all the help!

Colleen in RAMA
Colleen in RAMA
0 reviews , ON

Hot Water Tank

I was happy with the polite service guys however unhappy that it took a week and four service calls to have hot water again. Not once did I receive a call from a manager regarding a family without hot water for a week. 3rd visit tank caught fire. I was assured by telephone conversation that 3rd visit would come prepared to fix unit. I had family visiting for weekend from out of town and they left early due to water situition. This should have gone on for this long.

Carla H in Whitby
Carla H in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

New AC Instalation

The guys were very professional and explained everything to me about what they were going to do and what they did.
I recommend this company to my family and friends .

DEECRUZ in Oshawa
DEECRUZ in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Faucet

Service man (Ross) quickly fixed our leaky faucet.
Very knowledgeable and took time to explain to us what he did and what needed to be done. Pleased with the work done and didn’t take much of our time also

Connie in Guelph
Connie in Guelph
0 reviews Guelph, ON

A/C

A/C was not working Gary arrived at the Specified time ask a couple Questions Went right to work at the AC up and running very quickly very cheerful and pleasant service person would ask for him again to Service air conditioner or furnace

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

ac inspection

Fast. .
Called yesterday and appointment made over the phone for next day.
Serevce tech was on time friendly and found the problem and fixed it quickly..
Now that's a service call!!
Thanks

Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback! This is so great to hear! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Thunder Bay, ON

Install Heating Air conditioning

The Home Comfort team did a great job. They were courteous, hardworking and efficient. They arrived on time aned explained everything thoroughly. Would always use Home Comfort. It is a reliable company.

Thank you for sharing your comments and review with us! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

checked ventor motor and reworked venting...

service gentleman was here right after he called...professional and thorough. he took the time to listen to my explanation. He explain to me what he was going to do to before he did it.

This is so nice to hear! Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback! ~ Penny