Reliance Home Comfort

Susan from Oakville
Susan from Oakville
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

Annual AC service

Just had my AC unit given its annual 21 point checkup by Reliance of Burlington. Mike, the technician, is just brilliant.
Aside from being very friendly and polite- he took the time to explain how various system components work ;I’m always curious) and told me what to watch for and how to run system optimally.
Five star service from Mike - thank you!
Reliance - you’ve got a rockstar with him!!!

Thank you for the kind review Susan! ~Jessica

Tom in TORONTO
Tom in TORONTO

Annual inspection of furnace and AC

A simply wonderful experience. Technician Nate was very competent, professional and quite pleasant. Left us with a real sense of Nate's competence. Hope that we see Nate again next year.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Tom. ~Haley

staktrace
staktrace
18 reviews Hamilton, ON

A sad tale of missing paperwork

I had a small gas leak in my furnace which my gas company flagged as an infraction to be corrected within a month or so, or my gas would be turned off. I called Reliance to get it fixed right away and they sent somebody out. He fixed the leak and assured me the paperwork would get sent in to the gas company to clear the infraction. However that never happened, and I got a notice from the gas company that the infraction was still pending. Then followed a nightmare of having to call Reliance's call centers and customer resolutions department every day until the deadline, being told that it would get done for sure that day, and then calling the gas company the next day to be told they still hadn't gotten it.

While everybody I spoke to at Reliance was friendly and nice (except for one call center agent who twice put me on hold for 20 minutes and then disconnected me), their repeated inability to submit the paperwork to the gas company was extremely frustrating. Having to spend hours on the phone with different customer service departments going through the same rigmarole every day is not my idea of a fun time. Now the gas company will have to come out to reinspect the furnace.

Very sorry to hear about this experience. Please email me with your account information and I can take a further look into this for you. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com ~Jessica

Tudor in St Catharines
Tudor in St Catharines

Toilet install done right

This might not be the least expensive job, but Rocco in St. Catharines is the plumber to trust. I wanted to buy a decent toilet at a big box home store and he gave me the rundown on the quality of big box store toilets, which aren't the greatest, supposedly. When you add their price plus another plumber, it would've equalled what I paid Rocco for a Proflo toilet. He basically recommended it so he didn't have to come back to repair it. I did a little digging around and found out they're a good brand and went for it. The install was done quick and right, accommodated me on my own schedule. I would definitely recommend Reliance. There's no doubt I'd call Rocco again. Thank you!!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Inspection for tankless heater

Jason come half hour of scheduled time, may is his first appointment. The inspection is quick and clear. He provided proper instructions for next step. He give you professional look and respect my place by using a indoor shoes cover when enter my house.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Home furnace and ac

Called Reliance to visit our home twice the second time to review changes to our plan and to have a contractor review duct and gas line requirements. very prompt and friendly service.

Geila Bar-David
Geila Bar-David

Service of Furnace, A/C/ Humidifier, HWT

My first exprience with Reliance. Jamie from St. Catharines was informative, perfectionist and friendly as he serviced my Furnace, A/C, Humidifier & HWT. I now feel I can relax should anything happen to these. Thank you Jamie.

Boettinger in Kitchener
Boettinger in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Leak in upstairs bathroom

My technicians name was Tim
We had noticed a leak in the stack coming from the bathroom. Upon calling Reliance we had a technician there within the hour.
Tim was able to locate the problem quickly. Through further examination he found a couple more issues and was able to get those fixed for us as well.
Once done he cleaned up the mess as best he could (which I greatly appreciated) and was on his way.
I would like to thank him once again for a job well done.

Fixed hot water tank

The guys were professional helpful as well as on time. They did a great job and were very polite. They also informed us on what they fixed and offered information on some extra coverage available. Well done guys !

Robert in Kitchener
Robert in Kitchener
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Air conditioning maintenance and repair

Had reliance in to do maintenance on air conditioning, repair person Ash was prompt and knowledgeable of the system and needs, he explained what needed to be done quite well, identifying a leak in the system and recommending a leakage test to isolate. Scheduled in the required test and once again he was prompt and efficient with the test and the repair. All costs covered under our maintenance plan. Great service

Thank you for the wonderful review Robert. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

More about Reliance Home Comfort