Reliance Home Comfort

Dave from London
Dave from London
6 reviews London, ON

Great Serviceman

I had Mark from Reliance Home Comfort come out to work on a few plumbing issues today (February 13th). This isn't the first time Mark has been here to my house. Mark is extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He has been able to fix plumbing issues in my house that other servicemen were unable to fix. I am extremely happy with his plumbing knowledge and level of service. Reliance is very lucky to have such a great employee working for them and he should definitely be given a commendation.!

Thank you for the wonderful review Dave! ~Jessica

Francis from Markham
Francis from Markham

No response or call back

Tried contacting this place to arrange a visit to have my furnace looked at. No response on the number listed so I went to the online booking to arrange for someone to contact me back. I never heard from anyone all day and not even an email acknowledgement that a request for a appointment was received. I see customer service is not a strong suit for this company. Good thing this was not an emergency.

I'm so sorry to hear about this Francis! If you'd like to email me I can certainly assist with an appointment, pkirby@reliancecomfort.com ~ Penny

Michael
Michael

Furnace maintenance

Got maintenance service with Chris C. from Reliance. I felt very comfortable with him and felt that he knew his stuff. He recommended a few things to me and gave a great overview of my furnace, what could go wrong and some advice on future furnace replacements. All in all he did what I expected and then some.

arbed72 in Kingsville
arbed72 in Kingsville
1 review Kingsville, ON

Furnace repair

Phil 950
Very nice guy, explained everything he was doing....had a few good laughs.....he did not even get upset when my dog decided to go to the bathroom on his tool bag!!!! He still gave both dogs a treat!!!! Very happy with service!!!! Thank you Phil for being so nice to my BAD dog......you deserve a treat for that.

Hayley in Toronto
Hayley in Toronto
1 review Georgina, ON

Hot water tank

Dylan was awesome ! He was quick and efficient at replacing what needed to be done with our hot water tank and was extremely knowledge with regards to service required.

Cloud2049 in Burlington
Cloud2049 in Burlington

Horrible

Reliance Home Comfort
51 Simcoe Street South
Oshawa
L1H 4G4

Honestly, Reliance is the worse I would stay away from them. Nothing but trouble. Trouble with our furnace, AC, billing, everything. I wish I could go back in time and not go with them. Stay away.

Jose in Oakville
Jose in Oakville

AC / Furnace installations

Excellent service provided, Dylan and team were so professional by keeping me posted for every detail during the installation for the furnace and A/C. I am glad to have you as supportive company for my family, Reliance always provided me good service. Professional staff like Dylan and team says your company cares about us and their employees. Thanks for the service provided. Jose

Jeff in Oshawa
Jeff in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Loss of heat on my water heater

Called reliance for help and they sent me Amir. Amir was good and thorough. He took the time to explain everything to me and advised me to properly maintain my water heater. All in all it was a pleasant service and very educational.

sandra in Inwood
sandra in Inwood
1 review Inwood, ON

furnace

Great service. Fast , friendly and very knowledgeable workers. We have a new house and several issues have popped up. Reliance has been very great to work with.
Sandra

GG (London) in London
GG (London) in London
2 reviews London, ON

Water heater replacement

Existing hot water tank was 15 years old. Reliance service tech recommended it be replaced and made arrangements for a new one. Andreas the service tech drained and removed the old tank and installed the new one. The removal and installation were done very professionally. He was courteous, polite, and kept us informed throughout the process. Very happy with the new tank and the install.

Thank you for the kind review! ~Jessica

More about Reliance Home Comfort