Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

John from Oakville
John from Oakville

Furnace Tune-Up

I recently took out the Furnace protection plan from Reliance home comfort. The price per month is quite reasonable considering the cost of parts to fix your furnace. Included in the package was a annually furnace tune up. I booked appointment with the Burlington office. The technician was running late but did call to say they would be there soon. The technician performed a check list of the furnace and answered any questions or concerns. Upon entering our house he did identify himself and showed proper id. He was very personable, knowledgeable, and professional. I would recommend their service to any friends and family.
Sorry but i forget the technician's name but it was the Burlington branch team member #0660.

This is so great to hear! Thanks so much for the amazing feedback Brian! We appreciate your business and are always happy to help ~ Penny

EY
EY

Furnace Maintenance

Daryl # 2105, came by today to service our furnace. He was pleasant to deal with and very efficient and thorough during the inspection and was quick to resolve the issue. 5 star service .

Thank you!
Eric and Rosemary

Thank you for the wonderful review! ~Jessica

R&J in Brampton
R&J in Brampton

Water Tank Service

Thanks to Steve from Reliance Home Comfort for his punctuality, professionalism and excellent customer service when he assessed and resolved a power issue affecting my water tank on Mar. 4/19.

Thank you for the kind review! ~Jessica

Dave from London
Dave from London
6 reviews London, ON

Great Serviceman

I had Mark from Reliance Home Comfort come out to work on a few plumbing issues today (February 13th). This isn't the first time Mark has been here to my house. Mark is extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He has been able to fix plumbing issues in my house that other servicemen were unable to fix. I am extremely happy with his plumbing knowledge and level of service. Reliance is very lucky to have such a great employee working for them and he should definitely be given a commendation.!

Thank you for the wonderful review Dave! ~Jessica

Francis from Markham
Francis from Markham

No response or call back

Tried contacting this place to arrange a visit to have my furnace looked at. No response on the number listed so I went to the online booking to arrange for someone to contact me back. I never heard from anyone all day and not even an email acknowledgement that a request for a appointment was received. I see customer service is not a strong suit for this company. Good thing this was not an emergency.

I'm so sorry to hear about this Francis! If you'd like to email me I can certainly assist with an appointment, pkirby@reliancecomfort.com ~ Penny

Michael
Michael

Furnace maintenance

Got maintenance service with Chris C. from Reliance. I felt very comfortable with him and felt that he knew his stuff. He recommended a few things to me and gave a great overview of my furnace, what could go wrong and some advice on future furnace replacements. All in all he did what I expected and then some.

Thanks so much for your feedback Michael! ~ Penny

Mrocca in Oshawa
Mrocca in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

New furnace

Serviceman shut off furnace due to co readings . Bryce came quickly with portable heaters for the night. Bryce was a joy to talk to. He filled us in on all the info re our furnace. I am 100% satisfied with Bryce and the reliance team. Thank you so much.

Christina in Oshawa
Christina in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace Repair-Grimsby ON

A very good experience with Reliance today-the technician Dave was phenomenal-he was very concise and to the point and explained what was going on with my furnace. He was prompt and professional.

Fancy Nancy in Willow Beach
Fancy Nancy in Willow Beach
1 review , ON

Water tank

Great service prompt and friendly! Highly recommend! Thank you! Looks fantastic he kept me in the loop with all that needed to be done and took pride in his job was a pleasure to deal with.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Technicians are great

My Tankless hotwater machine was making noises and technician Sohil knew just what the issue was and fixed it in 30 mins. The ignition rate adjusted and things are much quieter now.

More about Reliance Home Comfort