Reliance Home Comfort

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Sudbury  >  Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Private User reviews Essex, ON

Winter maintenance

Keith was here right on time he was very understanding with me who doesn't know much about furnace Keith show me the part that Wasn't working like it should Keith even told me the name and understood I didn't know what plan was on the house .I am very happy with the service I received, Keith also told me that he might not be the person replacing the new piece which will be here Monday . Thank you teaching me what I should watch for and listen for and that this motor wasn't working .

I appreciate your understanding 110%
Ms Theresa Sauve

jg in Windsor
jg in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Two new toilets

Brian Sinclair was the plumber and he is great. Answered questions, got the toilets, had them installed in two hours. He was also very neat. We requested Brian because of his good work.

Thanks so much for sharing your comments and review with us! ~ Penny

Mac in Barrie
Mac in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Annual Maintenance of AC & Furnace

Tom arrived to complete our Annual Maintenance and he was everything that we could have hoped for in a Service Tech, knowledgeable, willing to provide tips, very detailed and unbelievably organized and clean. While I know it is not possible to have Tom each and every time we need service, we can only hope that our next experience with Reliance measures up to the bar that Tom has set. Very, very satisfied.

ron danis in Cornwall
ron danis in Cornwall
1 review Cornwall, ON

hot water tank service

Bill the technician knew what he was doing, very clean& very friendly.

When he came in the door he put on a pair of work slippers to be sure he did not track dirt on the rug.

Got us up & running again in a very short time.

Taner Canturk in Oshawa
Taner Canturk in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

good work

Ali and Eddy from Canadian Choice worked well and installed the furnace and AC in 2 days. properly and clean installation is provided. Only need more time for Nest thermostat explanation first time usage

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Thermostat repair

My thermostat wasn't responding when I turned the furnace on. Reliance sent out a great Repair Technician who quickly identified the problem and repaired the loose wire. No charge! Thanks Jim!

Wlogan in North York
Wlogan in North York

A/C

Canadian choice installation team installed our AC. It works great and the unit is pretty quiet. Keeps the house cool. the technician who installed it was in a rush but did the job.

Tammie English in Oshawa
Tammie English in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Tankless Water Heater

I have had great service with reliance, whenever there is a problem someone is sent out right away which is very seldom and minor. Workers are great and clean there mess while working.
I had Michelle Bosch come do a rough estimate and explain my options. She’s very good, she also did some measurements in different locations for me to decide where I wanted it to go and where it is best to go. Highly recommend her if your looking around. Since my home is so small, I decided to go with the tankless and I love it. Highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Water heater replacement

The service representative was very good to discuss the requirements of replacing our water heater. He was accommodating in arranging the time and requirements of doing the work. I was very pleased with the experience. Hopefully the same will be the case when Reliance comes to replace the water heater.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Installation of new furnace and AC

We contacted Reliance regarding replacement of our furnace& AC. Tony Gveric, Home Comfort Advisor, was very thorough and explained everything in detail including the Home Reno Rebate Program. The next day Chris Rees conducted an audit of our home and the following day Charlie and his crew were here to do the Installation. We were very impressed with the professionalism of all those involved in this process and would be happy to recommend Reliance to our friends.

More about Reliance Home Comfort