Reliance Home Comfort

Ettore in Kingston
Ettore in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Hot water tank

Excellent service rep. Courteous clean and very knowledgeable. Showed up on time answered all my questions and concerns. He did a very thorough check of the systems and rectified a fault that he found.

Andy in Etobicoke
Andy in Etobicoke

Water Heater supply line

Vijay S was the Technical Expert who visited my home.
He was very courteous and professional.
He showed a lot of respect for my home by putting on his shoe covers even though I told him it was not necessary as I had to vacuum anyway.
In no time he had fixed the 2 leaks and tested it not once or twice but 3 times to make sure it was fixed before leaving. He even gave me valuable tips on how I can save money on my Furnace bills. He showed genuine concern. The whole interaction was much more pleasant than I had expected. Thank you so much VIJAY.

Andre

Private User reviews Elora, ON

FURNACE FAILED ON COLDEST DAY OF YEAR

Our Furnace stopped working in the middle of a freezing cold Friday night. The Serviceman arrived within 36 hours of calling (on coldest day of the winter). The secondary burner was cracked and emitting carbon monoxide. He had to tagged it unserviceable and either spend $2000 to repair the 16 year old furnace, or to replace it. That same day, a Sunday, the serviceman called for the area rep to come over to help us out. He was here in an hour. We chose to rent a furnace and replace a 29 year old air conditioner at a reasonable cost after some credits, rebates and promotions were offered. The installation crew arrived the next day and started at 9am and were finished before 2pm. Everyone involved was polite, extremely helpful, thoughtful and efficient. The new furnace is amazing and the house is finally warm a cozy again.. Thanks to all involved for a 10 star solution to a serious problem solved within 24 hours of diagnosis.

jocelynlacierda
jocelynlacierda

High efficiency Furnace

Reliance Home Comfort
51 Simcoe Street South
Oshawa
L1H 4G4

Amir and Ryan were very friendly and prompt with their work! Everything was done accordingly :) they called before coming in;. made sure that upon leaving,. The place was clean and that we understood the new product they just installed!

Thank you for the kind review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Bev Hirski in Hamilton
Bev Hirski in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

NEW FURNACE/AIR CONDITIONER

Jason very informative
Great personality
Arrived for appointment on time on a Saturday evening
Explained all the details of installation and billing
Very helpful with any questions i had regarding the process of
installation and follow up

Thank you for the review and kind words for Jason. ~Jessica

MB in Windsor
MB in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Plumbing Repair

I had a bathroom leak. Reliance send Deston L and his assistant. Deston was VERY Professional from the time I opened the door. They both put on shoe covers. They assessed the leak. Corrected the problem. They explained what might of caused the leak. Deston explained to me to call back if anything. That reassurance was welcoming. I hope that I don't have any plumbing problem, but if I do I would call reliance again and ask for Deston L.

Monica B.

Markham in Oshawa
Markham in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Leaky pipes from plumbing of hot water pipes

We had a leak from.our plumbing causing a minor flood and called reliance home care. They scheduled a technician for the next morning st 8am and resolved the issue right away. The technician was very knksledsgeble (brian) and checked out the rest of the furnace connections and left us feeling confident and satisfied

Thank you for the review and kind words for our technician. ~Jessica

Colajacks in Toronto
Colajacks in Toronto
1 review Windsor, ON

Refill Valve Replacement For A Boiler

Deston Lyons came to replace a faulty refill valve on my boiler system. He and his partnet did a great job and went over and above to relocate the valve to allow more space around it as the hot water tank was previpusly installed too close to the valve. They did a clean job and very knowledgeable.

Thank you for the kind review and taking the time to share your experience with me. ~Jessica

Connie in Oshawa
Connie in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace repair

Excellent work, very satisfied they always do a great job . Very good job inspecting the problem. Very polite and informative. After the problem was solved he still checked to make sure everything was in good working order , even went outside to check for carbon monoxide from the exhaust pipe and discovered a wasp nest in there plugging the hole which contributed to the problem, who would of known to check out there . Very satisfied with reliance

Thank you for the excellent review, happy to hear our technician was very thorough. ~Jessica

S&S in Milton
S&S in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Furnace servicing

James was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the items he was servicing. I would undoubtedly recommend him as a technician and have found Reliance to be a reliable source for quality work on my HVAC and plumbing needs.

Thank you for the review and kind words for James. ~Jessica

More about Reliance Home Comfort