Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

DASher from Ajax
DASher from Ajax
8 reviews Ajax, ON

excellent air conditioning system replacement

In replacing my air conditioning system, Kyle and Bill worked professionally and efficiently. They were respectful while working inside and outside my house, leaving the job site tidy. Kyle thoroughly explained the new system and thermostat, and offered to provide further assistance in the future. Their installation work was A-1.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

service

Furnace ignition failure. House was getting cold. Came promptly on a Sunday morning. Very polite. Looked at furnace and tested a few things. Replaced part and it is working now. Thank you.

Thank you for the kind review. ~Jessica

PB
PB

Furnace installation - Faulty unit and service

" No Frustration Guarantee", this installation has been full of frustration even after the install. Techs came late by 2 hrs. Asked me to purchase supplies. Did an unclean/poor job for sealing wall/pipes. This still can be ignored. But they installed a faulty furnace that stopped working on the 1st evening. Called Reliance and they didnt have anyone available to come to look at it. Thanks to the sales rep, he was able to pull some strings and get someone to look at it the next day. A new furnace was installed but it costed me 2 days of my work, lots of frustration and no heat in the home for 2 full days during and after the install. I thought that was the end of it, but now I see that Reliance charged me twice for the furnace. Another error done by Reliance and now I have to deal with my bank to see that I don't get charged for any fees that might incur if any other payment comes out from my account. Very unsatisfied..

Hello, I am very sorry to hear about this experience. I would like to take a further look into this for you, can you please email me with your address/account information. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com Thank you, Jessica

DH in Toronto
DH in Toronto

Lesson learned? Have your annual service inspection done early in the week.

This is a good news and bad news review.

We purchased a furnace and air conditioning protection plan from Reliance. This was the first time we used the plan to have our furnace serviced. The good news is that a Reliance sub-contractor did a thorough inspection of our furnace on a Friday afternoon. The technician discovered faulty venting, tagged our furnace and turned the gas off.

The bad news is Reliance sent out different technicians the next day (Saturday) to fix the venting, who were not experienced in furnace repair. They discovered that the venting needed to be replaced right into the furnace itself and were unable to resolve our issue, as they are experienced water heater technicians. The part required to fix our furnace is at a warehouse, which is closed on Sundays, and so the part is not accessible until Monday. So no heat all weekend.

We escalated the issue and the service manager was helpful. Between her help, and the thorough inspection by the sub-contractor, we're giving Reliance 3 stars.

Hello, I am so sorry to hear about the issues with your furnace and that we were unable to complete the repair on Sunday. If you have any further concerns please feel free to email me. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com Thank you, Jessica

JoyH in Thunder Bay
JoyH in Thunder Bay
0 reviews Thunder Bay, ON

Plumbing Protection Plan and Install

This was great home service! He was friendly, efficient, helpful, and informative. Fixed a valve, corrected a faucet, and installed a toilet in record time. Plus, he answered all my questions and showed me how things worked. I would definitely recommend to others.

Thank you for the wonderful review Joy! ~Jessica

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

The technician was super knowledgeable

My technician went over and above to maintain and educate me about my furnace! We also discussed carbon monoxide and smoke detectors. I feel safer in my home now that he serviced it.

Thank you for the review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Bonnie in Petrolia
Bonnie in Petrolia
1 review , ON

furnace

Called to have my furnace checked . The call center was amazing setting up a service call for the next day. Brent showed very courteous and polite. Explained what needed to be done made sure furnace was working before he left. Excellent service! Very professional I am totally pleased with reliance service.

This is so nice to hear! Thank you for the wonderful review Bonnie! ~ Penny

John/Sheila in Morrisburg
John/Sheila in Morrisburg
1 review Morrisburg, ON

Water shut-off valve on water heater leaking

Reliance responded to my online service request within 24 hours and set an agreed upon time for visit by plumber two days ahead. Plumber, Bill, arrived on time and replaced the offending valve in a timely and efficient manner. Finished the job by wiping clean the work area. Good job!!!

Thank you for sharing your review with us! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Inwood, ON

Heating Quote

Reliance sent Michelle Bosch Out to present options on Water Purification the products and service were amazing.

They have so many options at Reliance love that they are a one stop shop! I have a protection plan with them as well has been useful on my owned equipment a few times. Saved me $$$$
I would refer them to anyone! Great job!!

Thanks so much for the great feedback! ~ Penny

Lillian in Oshawa
Lillian in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Hvac

Chris came to my house as I had no heat and I have tenants living here too. He came very quickly and got my furnace working again and also explained how everything works. He also told me about the new water treatment products Reliance offers which I’m very interested in. Overall, a great experience and would highly recommend. Thank you Chris

Thank you for the wonderful review Lillian! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

More about Reliance Home Comfort