Reliance Home Comfort

Christine
Christine
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Rented water softener

(actual cost was $0) I have been putting off getting a new water softener. I wish I hadn't waited so long. A friend told me to check into renting and I'm so glad I did. The whole process was easy. I filled in an online request and had a plumber at my house the very next day (he called first). Jesse was friendly, efficient and answered all of my questions without any pressure. Two days later I have a new water softener and the old broken one is gone. I'm so happy to have this problem solved.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Manjeet is the best technician!

After almost 2 years after we got 3 individual AC’s installed and dealing with a very annoying noise everytime they were “condensing the water”, we finally got them fixed by Manjeet. We had several others technicians coming and none of them were able to fix the problem until we had Manjeet, he has great experience, very knowledgeable and gave us amazing service. I wouldn’t recommend Reliance as a company but I will TOTALLY recommend Manjeet as a technician.

Very sorry to hear about this experience. If you require further assistance please email me with your account details. ncousley@reliancecomfort.com -Nicole

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Fast Toilet Repair

Had some plumbing issues in my upstairs washroom with the toilet. Reliance was very quick in sending someone out, and the repairman was very nice and professional. I highly recommend their services.

Elton J in Markham
Elton J in Markham

Plumbing

Sam was assigned to fix the toilet . My tenants were really happy with his work and liked him a lot
We even had a brief conversation yesterday. Sam seems to be a very warm person. I would definitely ask for him incase of any future call. Thanks Sam

Thank you for the kind review, and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your plumbing needs. -Jessica

Sefluu in Ottawa
Sefluu in Ottawa

AC repair quick and thorough

AC was not blowing as cold as it normally does. Called in the AM and Anatolyy was there by early afternoon. Quickest service that we have ever received. This technician was the most thorough that I have ever had. He knew what the problem most likely was quickly but checked our system from head to toe to make sure that there were no other underlying problems or concerns. If we ever have to have service on the AC again I will ask for this technician by name - and I certainly suggest that you should do the same. Polite, courteous and he really knows his stuff and how to explain it to the layman. Thanks Anatolyy

Steph
Steph
1 review Windsor, ON

Bathtub lift valve drain stopper

My bathtub lift valve drain stopper wouldn’t stay up when it was tuned it kept falling back down. Reliance sent out plumber Mac who was great. Unfortunately the center setscrew came loose and wouldn’t thread together again. I’m very thankful Mac was able to cut the top off to allow the water to drain.

Thank you for the kind review, and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort for your plumbing needs! -Jessica

Private User reviews Oromocto, NB

Overworked and still got the job done

Did a phenomenal job fixing and diagnosing the problem, works perfectly and have not had any issues since the repair was completed. Thank you for all of your help and would definately call you back again for any issues.

Iris in Toronto
Iris in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Definitely recommand Reliance Home Comfort

Excellent A/C investigation performed by Ryan V. about unbalanced air flow. Ryan V. is very knowlegeable, high level of expertise and in addition to that he was so courteous. Million Thanks !!!! I would definitely recommand Reliance Home Comfort for A/C issues.

Thank you for the great review, and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! -Jessica

Dennis in Toronto
Dennis in Toronto

Very good

Regular service of our furnace/air conditioner.
The gentleman who did the service was very good, polite. And friendly.
I did not like that I booked it on April. Finally done now.
I understand the problem with covid19, but still long time for service

Sorry to hear about the delay with the appointment. Thank you for the review! -Jessica

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Air Conditioning

I was referred to Daniel at Reliance. He was swamped with calls yet took the time to get my info and send a quote. He ended up having a cancellation and moved very quickly to get that a/c installation moved to MY house! The pricing, the quality of work, the quick install, and seeing how hard Daniel works for his clients, were all solid reasons why we went with Reliance, and we have been extremely happy with their product, service, and lease option. 10/10 for sure!

Hello, thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! I am so glad that our team was able to install your air conditioner. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! - Summer

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.