Reliance Home Comfort

Tudor in St Catharines
Tudor in St Catharines
28 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Toilet install done right

This might not be the least expensive job, but Rocco in St. Catharines is the plumber to trust. I wanted to buy a decent toilet at a big box home store and he gave me the rundown on the quality of big box store toilets, which aren't the greatest, supposedly. When you add their price plus another plumber, it would've equalled what I paid Rocco for a Proflo toilet. He basically recommended it so he didn't have to come back to repair it. I did a little digging around and found out they're a good brand and went for it. The install was done quick and right, accommodated me on my own schedule. I would definitely recommend Reliance. There's no doubt I'd call Rocco again. Thank you!!

John from Oakville
John from Oakville

Furnace Tune-Up

I recently took out the Furnace protection plan from Reliance home comfort. The price per month is quite reasonable considering the cost of parts to fix your furnace. Included in the package was a annually furnace tune up. I booked appointment with the Burlington office. The technician was running late but did call to say they would be there soon. The technician performed a check list of the furnace and answered any questions or concerns. Upon entering our house he did identify himself and showed proper id. He was very personable, knowledgeable, and professional. I would recommend their service to any friends and family.
Sorry but i forget the technician's name but it was the Burlington branch team member #0660.

This is so great to hear! Thanks so much for the amazing feedback Brian! We appreciate your business and are always happy to help ~ Penny

EY
EY

Furnace Maintenance

Daryl # 2105, came by today to service our furnace. He was pleasant to deal with and very efficient and thorough during the inspection and was quick to resolve the issue. 5 star service .

Thank you!
Eric and Rosemary

Thank you for the wonderful review! ~Jessica

R&J in Brampton
R&J in Brampton

Water Tank Service

Thanks to Steve from Reliance Home Comfort for his punctuality, professionalism and excellent customer service when he assessed and resolved a power issue affecting my water tank on Mar. 4/19.

Thank you for the kind review! ~Jessica

Dave from London
Dave from London
6 reviews London, ON

Great Serviceman

I had Mark from Reliance Home Comfort come out to work on a few plumbing issues today (February 13th). This isn't the first time Mark has been here to my house. Mark is extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He has been able to fix plumbing issues in my house that other servicemen were unable to fix. I am extremely happy with his plumbing knowledge and level of service. Reliance is very lucky to have such a great employee working for them and he should definitely be given a commendation.!

Thank you for the wonderful review Dave! ~Jessica

Andy  in Oakville
Andy in Oakville

RELIANCE AIR CONDITIONER PURCHASE AND INSTALLATION

Tyler was the penultimate fine sales consultant who guided us through the exercise, including supervision of the installation.
The installation was completed within 3 days of signing the sales contract, and the techs arrived on the arranged time.
Highly recommended.

Dexter in Oshawa
Dexter in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Hot water tank repair

I had the man come to repair my hot water tank today and it was done in a quick amount of time, he was also available to be at my house 1/2 hour early which helped me out a great deal.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Hot watertank

Came to fix the issue right away. Very polite and knowledgeable. Took care of the issue with little disruption to my day. We will we will rock you. Sing it.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Maintenance

The service tech was there at the appointed time. He was most cordial, answering all questions and not talking down to the customer. Overall, quick prompt reliable service. No problem with the maintenance program from Reliance.

More about Reliance Home Comfort