Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Joshua Wrobleski in Calgary
Joshua Wrobleski in Calgary

Home Comfort the Right Way

The service, explanation and personalized experience we received from Dan was fantastic! If he's the reflection of Reliance, than this is a company we will work with for all our home comfort needs going forward! My wife and I are from the East Coast of Canada and he provided us with top notch customer service, care and the appropriate amount of detail. Dan may not be from the East Coast but he definitely has the East Coast charm!

This is so great to hear! Thanks so much for the wonderful review Joshua! We're very fortunate to have Dan as part of our team and appreciate your feedback! ~ Penny

Vince in Hamilton
Vince in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Water heater repair

My service technician, Eric S was outstanding . He was Super efficient and extremely polite. He explained things throughly .What a great experience!

I’ll make sure to call and ask for Eric if I ever need additional service.

Thank you for sharing your comments and review with us Vince! ~ Penny

Barb  in Sudbury
Barb in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

humidifier on furnace

the repairman Jason came in and fixed the issue within minutes he was very knowledgeable and gave advice to prevent future issues we felt like he had taken good care of us

This is so nice to hear! Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback Barb! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace

Really appreciated Cory taking the time to explain everything to us and coming so quickly. We would certainly use Reliance Furnace again. Cory was very knowledgeable and personable representative. Thanks again. Len and Sandy

Thank you Len and Sandy! We're so pleased to hear that you're happy with the services that Cory had provided! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hvac

The technician called during the quoted time frame and arrived at the house promptly. He provided quick service taking the time to explain things to us. We were happy with the service.

Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Very annoying sales technique

I called for repair services for my furnace. Lady kept selling me their heating plan even after I told them I'm not interested and I just want to get my furnace repaired because it's 10C inside the house. She will not stop sellling so I have to hang up.

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience and would like to look into this further, please email me pkirby@reliancecomfort.com and I can follow up on this for you ~ Penny

Doug in Orillia
Doug in Orillia
1 review London, ON

installation of furnace and A/C

We just had a brand new furnace and A/C installed and the technicians did a great job.! My Wife was so impressed by the cleanup after the job was completed as was I. Great kids too....Efficient, quick and they spent a lot of time explaining to us just how everything works, particularly the thermostat....Job well done!!! Unfortunately, I am really bad at remember names but the kids were excellent...

Thank you Doug! We really appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your experience! Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

New furnace

We recently installed a new furnace and AC unit. The installers were very professional and polite and did the work on a timely manner. The Advisor Andrew, also explained everything clearly and was always available when needed for any follow up or doubts

This is so nice to hear! We appreciate your business and are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ penny

Nicole613@hotmail.com in Mount Brydges
N. 3.
1 review Mount Brydges, ON

Furnace sales and installation

Liz was amazing! Very kind, helpful, and worked until 10:30pm to get us a furnace the next day. We’d have her back in our home for tea now that it’s warm. The installers were also great, worked very hard!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so pleased to hear that Liz was able to help ~ Penny

Milan in Burlington
Milan in Burlington
2 reviews Windsor, ON

Water heater repair

My technician was so nice today! Love that! Very knowledgeable and explained everything along the way! I would definetly recommend this technician for all of your service needs from Reliance. Thx!

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! ~ Penny