Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Barb in London
Barb in London
1 review London, ON

Yearly Maintenance on furnace and air conditioner.

I had may furnace and AC checkup and cleaning done today by "Andreas 110879" service agent from Reliance. He did a great job along with being very pleasant and helpful. This work was all covered by my maintenance plan. Peace of mind. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for your great review Barb. ~Haley

Sue in Windsor
Sue in Windsor
1 review , ON

Hot water flow

Dave from Reliance came for my hot water problem. Although he could not fix it he recommended that I need a plumber. A Reliance plumber is coming tomorrow. Dave was helpful and professional. Thanks Dave.

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. ~Haley

Sharon in Brantford
Sharon in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Unplug tub

Service gentleman arrived as promised on time.Checked out the situation and knew what he had to do.20 min later the problem was fixed and running great
Thanks Mike you were Awesome and very professional.
Sharon

Thank you so much for your great review Sharon! ~Haley

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Tidy, prompt, efficient, and extremely informative AC & Hot Water install.

When Reliance Home Comfort (R.H.C.) replaced our Hot Water Tank, we asked R.H.C to also install our first Central Air Conditioner for our 1950s house. The Hot Water Tank installer (Mathew B.) and the installer team for the AC were very tidy, prompt, efficient, and extremely informative! The "Home Comfort Advisor" Frank O. was also extremely informative, showing us how the R.H.C.) Water Filtration system can benefit our household. I am also impressed how well all of the R.H.C. staff communicate and cooperate with their follow team members.

Thank you so much for your amazing review! ~Haley

Shopping in Burlington
Shopping in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Rental water heater replacement

I requested a service call to have my rental water heater looked at regarding replacement due to its age. Received a call advising his arrival time, received detail explanation of the replacement installation and the date of installation was arranged on the spot. If the installation is as good as the service we received from Azzy today, we will continue to be long time happy customers of Reliance.

Thanks so much for letting us know about your experience! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Kris in Burlington
Kris in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hot water tank replacement

Greg was excellent, knowledgeable, thorough and very organized. He had good respect for our home and made sure I understood how to use the new equipment.
The company has certainly lived up to its promises and dealt with our issues promptly (same day) and thoroughly.
Would definitely recommend their programs.

Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback Kris! This is so nice to hear! ~ Penny

Private User reviews London, ON

hot water tank

I received a service call to learn about the heat setting on my rented hot water tank. The technician showed me the current setting and also that a valve, on top of the heater, limited the maximum temperature, which is a safety feature. He also showed me how to check to see whether the hot water tank was working properly. He also checked and replaced the furnace air filter and gave me advice as to how to know when a filter needs to be replaced. He was very polite, helpful and informative.

Thank you for sharing your comments and review with us! ~ Penny

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Anode Check

Patrick was very knowledgeable and professional. He took his shoes off at my front door without asking and left my house clean. I would not hesitate to recommend him for another job.

Thanks so much for the great feedback Chris! ~ Penny

Betty in Toronto
Betty in Toronto

Blower Replacement

Woke up at 6:45 am to a chilly house. Right away walked over to my thermostat to see it was 17.5 degrees inside I turned my fan from auto to on and quickly went downstairs and heard absolutely nothing. Panic kicked in a my two kids were still sleeping upstairs.
I quickly called Reliance spoke with the women and schedule an appointment right away.
When the tech arrived on sight I recognized him from a few months ago (Feb) when he came and did my yearly check maintenance check.His name was Bruce and he was such a pleasure to deal with and was happy to see him on site, such a knowledgeable and personable guy. Easy to talk too and asked all questions I had a new part was ordered and installed..exceptionally good service from start to finish.Thank you!

Satisfied Customer

B

Thank you Betty! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Furnace, AC & Water Tank

Our home needed a new furnace and Reliance sent a rep over to speak with me. The rep gave false and misleading information which is why we signed the contract. The rep told us that we would be renting the units, we would receive free rent for 9 months, a free Nest, and over $700 in rebates. None of this would be at any cost to us, and all we were responsible for was the monthly rental charges. I asked what would happen if we moved out, if the charges would then go to the new home owner, and the rep said yes. She said YES, that the new home owners would then take on the rental fees and I would not have to pay.

The monthly rental charges were almost $300 a month, all of this we thought was necessary because we were first time home buyers and the rep assured us we needed.

Two years later, we sell our home to find we now owe Reliance over $10,000 in equipment charges because they can put a lean on our house. We could not transfer the rental charges over to the new owners like we were originally told. Our only option is to buyout the equipment. We had no choice, and we paid out. After the payout we closed our account, or so we thought.

We called them the day after the payout to confirm the account was closed and paid out. They assured us it was. Two months after the payout the bills keep coming. Now they say that we owe them money for the water tank. They are continuing to bill us and say that there's nothing they can do EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T LIVE THERE and we have to pay it unless the new home owners take over.

Every step of the way, we have been provided false information. The issue is not that I had to pay for something, not thoroughly understanding the contract is my own fault. The issue I have with this company is the that the reps will say anything to you, whether or not it is true. These are not honest people.

If any additional assistance is needed please email me, pkirby@reliancecomfort.com ~ Penny

More about Reliance Home Comfort