Reliance Home Comfort

Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Furnace issue

Tom from Reliance in Barrie came first thing in the morning on VictoriaDay. He was an excellent repairman, very professional, diagnosed the problem which turned out to be the thermostat not the furnace. Very satisfied with his work ethic and capabilities.

Thank you for sharing your comments and review with us! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

dsilva_pam in Edmonton
dsilva_pam in Edmonton
1 review Oshawa, ON

Never trust this company. They promise but don’t give.

Last year I contacted this company as I required to put an ac in my house. The sales re came who was very nice he gave us two options one was to lease which comes with protection plan for ax and furnace and also you get a gift card of $175 after 3 months. We went with this plan. It was -40 and my furnace had problems so I contacted this company since I had protection plan. I was told there was nothing mentioned in the contract after arguments they decided to send someone but since there was nothing much he did there was no question about payment. Then after 6 months I suddenly remembered I had not received my gift card of $175 which was promised so I called up the sales rep. He was very supportive and said he would check with his management and give me a credit but it’s one year and no sign of the gift card or credit. I have requested the sales rep to cancel my contract as the company did not give me what they promised so the contract stands void. Never trust this company, I have requested them to take the ac back. I don’t want to deal with them anymore.

I'm so sorry to hear this. If you'd like to email me I can look into this further for you, jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com ~ Jessica

jeff in Ingersoll
jeff in Ingersoll
1 review Ingersoll, ON

Hot water tank installation

Bart did an excellent job installing our new hot water tank rental installation.
He was most professional in his workmanship and polite.
Put mat down stairs so he wouldn't dirty our carpets.
Thank you.

This is so nice to hear! Thanks so much for letting us know about your experience Jeff! ~ Penny

Saulo  in Aurora
Saulo in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Service

Patrick provide me with a very good explanation of the problem/root cause. Also He did a good advice to get the Water Softener and provided the Techi ian number to make contact regarding the Water Softener.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Saulo! ~ Penny

Private User reviews London, ON

Air conditioning and furnace upgrade

Dean showed up when he said he would and stayed for as long as scheduled. He was professional and very knowledgeable. I was given several options for purchase and rental. I would definitely recommend him/them.

Thank you for sharing your comments and review with us! ~ Penny

Rick in Lynden
Rick in Lynden
1 review Hamilton, ON

Water heater

I had a slow leaking water heater that I rent from reliance.
I called the service number and a I was surprised how fast they could send someone out.
Kyle was the service tech that came out.
Kyle was very polite and knowledgeable.
Kyle was tidy and quick.
Good guy.

Thank you for the great review Rick! ~Jessica

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hot water tank fix

Pleasant and polite staff when called the office, as well as technician was very helpful. Called for fix to hot water tank around 9:30am, technician arrived and completed the fix by 11:00am. Was truly impressed with such a fast and professional service. Thank you!

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Rey Vivian in North York
Rey Vivian in North York

he is more than excellent sales representative.

Best explainer of all the things that I need to know.
very knowledgeable and very easy to deal with.

short but very detail, direct to the point. job well done.

I am please with the service and I recommend over 100% Reliance Home Comfort product and service to anybody.

Thank you for the wonderful review! ~Jessica

Rue
Rue
2 reviews Windsor, ON

Furnance and AC install (Mark, Matt and Andy)

I called on Reliance to have a new furnace and a/c installed. Mark and the install technicians, Matt and Andy were fantastic. Mark was very informative and guided use to the perfect match of equipment for our house. He was very professional and answered all questions we had. Matt and Andy installed the equipment and they did an awesome job. They were friendly and also answer all questions we had before, during and after the install. I would recommend to Reliance that if there was every any training for future employees, they should use the exemplary examples of how Mark, Matt and Andy operate as they have meet and exceeded our expectations of great customer service. Kudos to all 3 of them !!! Well done.

More about Reliance Home Comfort