Reliance Home Comfort

Frank Tee in Hamilton
Frank Tee in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Preventative Maintenance

A repair technician arrived, spent 1 hour programming the furnace that was never programmed with the previous repair technician last year. Please never send that previous technician to me ever again. Last years repair technician was at my house for 10 minutes.

The gentleman sent this year took the time to explain what he corrected. My furnace is doing things I never thought it could do. Now it’s truly an efficient furnace.

Kerry
Kerry
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Post onstall service ( there is none)

I initially gave this company a 5-star rating for installation and professionalism, however since then (nov 22nd install date)
I have had a furnace inspection and failed, due to the absence of a heat exchange calculation, i have on numerous occassions called, been put on hold, sent to different departments, been put on hold, talked to service, who jasm’t got a clie to what i am talking about, they sent a message to the original salesman Ben, who doesn’t reply to inquiries after the install is paid for, i was assured that his manager was cc’d on the message and someone would get in touch with me the next day. Here it is a week later, again i was on. the phone for 50+minutes, again assured someone would call me back.
End of day no call, I don’t think i am asking for anything out of the ordinary so I am at a loss as to why this is so difficult a task for a company that does this on a daily basis. The inspector said that the calculation is normally e-mailed, to date i have mothing.

Mrocca in Oshawa
Mrocca in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

New furnace

Serviceman shut off furnace due to co readings . Bryce came quickly with portable heaters for the night. Bryce was a joy to talk to. He filled us in on all the info re our furnace. I am 100% satisfied with Bryce and the reliance team. Thank you so much.

Thank you for sharing your comments and review with us! ~ Penny

Christina in Oshawa
Christina in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace Repair-Grimsby ON

A very good experience with Reliance today-the technician Dave was phenomenal-he was very concise and to the point and explained what was going on with my furnace. He was prompt and professional.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us Christina! ~ Penny

Fancy Nancy in Willow Beach
Fancy Nancy in Willow Beach
1 review , ON

Water tank

Great service prompt and friendly! Highly recommend! Thank you! Looks fantastic he kept me in the loop with all that needed to be done and took pride in his job was a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Nancy! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Technicians are great

My Tankless hotwater machine was making noises and technician Sohil knew just what the issue was and fixed it in 30 mins. The ignition rate adjusted and things are much quieter now.

Thank you for the great review! ~ Penny

Christopher Torok in Hamilton
Christopher Torok in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

AC install

The salesman Paul was great to talk to and willing to take the time to talk about all the options. Bill and Natalie were both amazing during the install. Nice and knowledgeable, will for sure use them again.

This is so nice to hear! Thanks so much for the wonderful review Christopher! ~ Penny

Mark in Burlington
Mark in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Service

Service was top notch today from the two representatives that came to visit me. Previous experiences from reliance have been to be honest terrible, but the two reps that came to visit me today were fantastic. Going in the right direction!

Thank you for your feedback Mark, if any assistance is needed please don't hesitate to email me, pkirby@reliancecomfort.com ~ Penny

M in Toronto
M in Toronto

Yearly maintenance

Tom was personable, seemed efficient, and was very helpful answering my questions and giving me info on the functioning of the furnace , AC and thermostat.A few adjustments were made to ensure function of the equipment.

Thank you for sharing your comments and review with us! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Thunder Bay, ON

Thunder Bay

I am paying for full support for heating, HVAC and plumbing. Good service but always arriving late to the time-frame agreed. If your workers could stick to the hour they say they will show up, I would even give a better review

Thank you for your feedback, if you ever need assistance please feel free to email me, pkirby@reliancecomfort.com ~ Penny

More about Reliance Home Comfort