Reliance Home Comfort

Deanne in Georgetown
Deanne in Georgetown
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace repair

My furnace was not working. I called Reliance and they scheduled an appt. for the next day that they tried to work around my schedule.

The service technician, Dave, was very friendly. He located and fixed the problem quickly. He was very knowledgeable and did not hesitate to answer the several questions I had regarding my furnace. And his explanations where easy to follow. Thanks again!

Thank you for sharing your recent service experience with us Deanne. ~Haley

muggah in Hamilton
muggah in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

A/C service on 16/04/19 # 1258859

I added A/C coverage to my account at 79 Hillcrest Ave
Norm phoned at 7.20 and arrived shortly after. Very professional, excellent communicator and clearly had a detailed knowledge of both heating and cooling systems. A pleasure to deal with him. A five star professional!

Thank you for your awesome review! ~Haley

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Leak in bathroom

I had a Reliance Plumber today, Corey, he was amazing. Quick, efficient and explained everything step by step. I would recommend reliance plumbing services to anyone who needs it. Thank you

Thank you so much for your amazing review! ~Haley

Barb in London
Barb in London
1 review London, ON

Yearly Maintenance on furnace and air conditioner.

I had may furnace and AC checkup and cleaning done today by "Andreas 110879" service agent from Reliance. He did a great job along with being very pleasant and helpful. This work was all covered by my maintenance plan. Peace of mind. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for your great review Barb. ~Haley

Sue in Windsor
Sue in Windsor
1 review , ON

Hot water flow

Dave from Reliance came for my hot water problem. Although he could not fix it he recommended that I need a plumber. A Reliance plumber is coming tomorrow. Dave was helpful and professional. Thanks Dave.

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. ~Haley

Sharon in Brantford
Sharon in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Unplug tub

Service gentleman arrived as promised on time.Checked out the situation and knew what he had to do.20 min later the problem was fixed and running great
Thanks Mike you were Awesome and very professional.
Sharon

Thank you so much for your great review Sharon! ~Haley

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Tidy, prompt, efficient, and extremely informative AC & Hot Water install.

When Reliance Home Comfort (R.H.C.) replaced our Hot Water Tank, we asked R.H.C to also install our first Central Air Conditioner for our 1950s house. The Hot Water Tank installer (Mathew B.) and the installer team for the AC were very tidy, prompt, efficient, and extremely informative! The "Home Comfort Advisor" Frank O. was also extremely informative, showing us how the R.H.C.) Water Filtration system can benefit our household. I am also impressed how well all of the R.H.C. staff communicate and cooperate with their follow team members.

Thank you so much for your amazing review! ~Haley

Shopping in Burlington
Shopping in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Rental water heater replacement

I requested a service call to have my rental water heater looked at regarding replacement due to its age. Received a call advising his arrival time, received detail explanation of the replacement installation and the date of installation was arranged on the spot. If the installation is as good as the service we received from Azzy today, we will continue to be long time happy customers of Reliance.

Thanks so much for letting us know about your experience! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Kris in Burlington
Kris in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hot water tank replacement

Greg was excellent, knowledgeable, thorough and very organized. He had good respect for our home and made sure I understood how to use the new equipment.
The company has certainly lived up to its promises and dealt with our issues promptly (same day) and thoroughly.
Would definitely recommend their programs.

Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback Kris! This is so nice to hear! ~ Penny

More about Reliance Home Comfort