Reliance Home Comfort

Susan from Oakville
Susan from Oakville
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

Annual AC service

Just had my AC unit given its annual 21 point checkup by Reliance of Burlington. Mike, the technician, is just brilliant.
Aside from being very friendly and polite- he took the time to explain how various system components work ;I’m always curious) and told me what to watch for and how to run system optimally.
Five star service from Mike - thank you!
Reliance - you’ve got a rockstar with him!!!

Thank you for the kind review Susan! ~Jessica

Tom in TORONTO
Tom in TORONTO

Annual inspection of furnace and AC

A simply wonderful experience. Technician Nate was very competent, professional and quite pleasant. Left us with a real sense of Nate's competence. Hope that we see Nate again next year.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Tom. ~Haley

staktrace
staktrace
18 reviews Hamilton, ON

A sad tale of missing paperwork

I had a small gas leak in my furnace which my gas company flagged as an infraction to be corrected within a month or so, or my gas would be turned off. I called Reliance to get it fixed right away and they sent somebody out. He fixed the leak and assured me the paperwork would get sent in to the gas company to clear the infraction. However that never happened, and I got a notice from the gas company that the infraction was still pending. Then followed a nightmare of having to call Reliance's call centers and customer resolutions department every day until the deadline, being told that it would get done for sure that day, and then calling the gas company the next day to be told they still hadn't gotten it.

While everybody I spoke to at Reliance was friendly and nice (except for one call center agent who twice put me on hold for 20 minutes and then disconnected me), their repeated inability to submit the paperwork to the gas company was extremely frustrating. Having to spend hours on the phone with different customer service departments going through the same rigmarole every day is not my idea of a fun time. Now the gas company will have to come out to reinspect the furnace.

Very sorry to hear about this experience. Please email me with your account information and I can take a further look into this for you. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com ~Jessica

Tudor in St Catharines
Tudor in St Catharines

Toilet install done right

This might not be the least expensive job, but Rocco in St. Catharines is the plumber to trust. I wanted to buy a decent toilet at a big box home store and he gave me the rundown on the quality of big box store toilets, which aren't the greatest, supposedly. When you add their price plus another plumber, it would've equalled what I paid Rocco for a Proflo toilet. He basically recommended it so he didn't have to come back to repair it. I did a little digging around and found out they're a good brand and went for it. The install was done quick and right, accommodated me on my own schedule. I would definitely recommend Reliance. There's no doubt I'd call Rocco again. Thank you!!

Ali in Montréal
Ali in Montréal
0 reviews Montreal,

Plumbing work

Tim, plumber, is great and very helpful. Awesome customer service. I highly recommend the plumbing services at reliance home comfort. They professionals and well trained. Thanks for all the help you guys.

Nav in Brampton
Nav in Brampton

Furnace Unit

I had a bit of a leakage issue with my furnace after I turned on the AC. Reliance sent home a technician, Omari to have a look. Aside from being very friendly and polite- he took the time to explain the issue and what I can do to prevent this and advise on next steps. He told me what to look out for and if there were issues to call the company back.
We got amazing service from Omari, thank you!!!

mike in Whitby
mike in Whitby
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

New furnace / ac

Great job with your install, on time and clean up. Also your team was polite, knowledgeable with assisting in training us how to work everything. Would definitely highly recommend you.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Inspection for tankless heater

Jason come half hour of scheduled time, may is his first appointment. The inspection is quick and clear. He provided proper instructions for next step. He give you professional look and respect my place by using a indoor shoes cover when enter my house.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Home furnace and ac

Called Reliance to visit our home twice the second time to review changes to our plan and to have a contractor review duct and gas line requirements. very prompt and friendly service.

Geila Bar-David
Geila Bar-David

Service of Furnace, A/C/ Humidifier, HWT

My first exprience with Reliance. Jamie from St. Catharines was informative, perfectionist and friendly as he serviced my Furnace, A/C, Humidifier & HWT. I now feel I can relax should anything happen to these. Thank you Jamie.

More about Reliance Home Comfort