Reliance Home Comfort

51 Simcoe Street South Oshawa ON L1H 4G4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brantford  >  Reliance Home Comfort
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

1 review Port Mc Nicoll, ON

The technical expert, Jeff, was extremely polite and knowledgeable. I appreciated the call received before his arrival, his explanations and the review of the paperwork before he left. Excellent service!

Job Price

We are so pleased to hear that you received excellent service. Thank you for your review. -Haley

Jordy in Grand Bend
1 review Lambton Shores, ON

I was upset at first with your contact system spoke with Steve ex 73303 (very good person and looked after me.
Next morning two service men came and solved the problem AFTER 3 YEARS OF WATER LEAKING AND MANY CALLS TO YOUR 800 # your service men Nick Mather & Pat Allain solved the problem!
Recommendation! hire more people like Steve, Nick, & Pat they were excellent and management should give them a RAISE!

Job Price

Thank you for your review and feedback. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you need any further assistance. -Haley

Sara Harrison in Dundas
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

I wanted to know if it was possible to put a washer & dryer in my kitchen, also a toilet repair was done & excellent advice on an upstairs toilet problem I had. The repair man, Matt J. #4657 was extremely kind, helpful & friendly & took the time to explain everything I was asking about to me & solved a problem I have had with the upstairs toilet no one else was able to figure out.

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Reliance, we appreciate your feedback. -Haley

Lothar Greiner in Brighton
1 review Brighton, ON

My installer's name was Brendan Doyle. His work was excellent and clean. He explains all the workings of my new air conditioner. Reliance must be pleased to have such a professional installer.

Job Price

Thank you for your valued feedback! -Haley

K Sizer in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Reliance came right out and fixed the problem right away. Told me he would order the part and have it fixed right away and they did. So far Reliance hasn't let me down.

Job Price

This is great to hear, thank you for sharing your experience. -Haley

1 review Hamilton, ON

I needed repair on my water tank. A call was made and within 30 minutes a technician arrived. I had received exceptional customer service which was provided by Abdullah #3936. He was efficient and professional. I can not say enough about him. I highly recommend him for any services needed. Well done Reliance.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate it. -Haley

Donna Boutet from Chelmsford
2 reviews Sudbury, ON

Today I had "Rob" from Sudbury Home Reliance come to our home to do a maintenance on our air conditioning system. He called before arriving which I really appreciate. The service he provided was fast and very efficient. He was very friendly and offered some helpful advise. He excelled with regards to excellent customer service. We are by far, a very satisfied customer.

Job Price

This is so great to hear, thank you for your review, Donna! -Haley

1 review Thunder Bay, ON

I called Reliance after our rental hot water tank failed to provide hot water. The friendly customer service rep advised that a technician could be on site within a 3 hour window. Within about 20 minutes, I received a call from Jamey, the technician, who advised he would arrive in about 30 minutes.
Upon arrival, Jamie quickly diagnosed the problem, had a replacement part in his vehicle, and made the repair in short order. He was pleasant to chat with, and it was clear that he took particular care in his work to ensure the natural gas hot water tank was safe to use again.
Thanks for the excellent service!

Job Price

Thank you for sharing your recent service experience with Reliance, we are happy to hear you received excellent service. -Haley

Nero in Morrisburg
1 review Oshawa, ON

At first we thought it was just for AC repair, but there turned out to be a lot more problems, including the furnace, some fuses and wiring issues, however Gabe, was an extraordinary repair man and stayed at our house for hours resolving each issue until it was done. I am very pleased with the amazing service he gave us and it's because of people like him this company is doing so well!

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind review. -Haley

Karen in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Excellent fast service. Very friendly and professional technicians. They called before arriving, which I really appreciated. I rate their service 100%. I will definitely call them again. And no charge as it's under the warranty.

Job Price

Wow, thank you so much for your amazing review, Karen! -Haley

More about Reliance Home Comfort