Reliance Home Comfort

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brantford  >  Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Melissa in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

They did an very through job. They answered all of my questions. They were helpful and very knowledgeable. I am completely satisfied with the work. reliance was easy to work with. 1 highly recommend them!

This is so amazing to hear, thank you so much for your review! ~Haley

Eldon in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

I contacted Reliance Home Comfort regarding replacement of furnace and air conditioner. Mark Twomey the adviser was on time for the first and only meeting necessary to complete the deal. Mark is very knowledgeable of their products and my requirement. At no time did I feel pressured but felt very comfortable with his professional and thorough presentation.
The Durham Team that did the installation, Andrew and Brian, called ahead to confirm time of arrival and were punctual. They were very cordial, very organized and worked extremely well as a team. They were very knowledgeable of the product and the install procedure. They left the work area clean, and before leaving explained the operation of the system.
Highly recommend Reliance Home Comfort

We are so happy to hear that you highly recommend us! Thank you so much for your review. ~Haley

Casey in Wheatley
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

Thank-You Mark for doing such a great job replacing my Grandmas water tank. Mark's experience and quick work really made my Grandmas day. He was very kind and went above and beyond what was expected. When Mark was done you wouldnt even of known he was here after cleaning up. I highly reccomend Reliance Home Comfort

This is so wonderful to hear, thank you so much for your great review! ~Haley

7058974444 in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Jessie the sales rep, as well as, Chris and Dan the installers did an excellent job from start to finish...I feel we got the best product for our house as they all took the time to explain everything and to give helpful tips. Very satisfied with the service given by these fine folks.

We are so happy to hear that you were very satisfied with the service provided. Thank you for your review. ~Haley

Wendy from Union,Ont in Union
1 review Union, ON

I just want to say Thank You to Dean , You were So Helpful with getting us a New Furnace and also calling to see that things were all in place,You took the time to reasure me that we would not be without Heat.You were very kind and understanding. and Also would like to Thank Mark and Mike for the Wonderful Job of the Installation. Thank-You All

We appreciate your awesome review, thank you so much. ~Haley

1 review Edmonton, AB

Reliance replaced our furnace and installed a new tankless hot water unit for us this Fall. Corey, the sales person was very helpful, and Nick and his team did an excellent job of installing the items. The city inspection went well, and the inspector said that Reliance generally does very good work! And we agree.

Thank you for your great review! ~Haley

madison in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

required immediate new furnace- thought I was financing until bill came in and didn't make sense- and I'm renting to own which I was told to finance to buy was $4200.00- and I thought that is the option I chose. with a rental I cant cancel or buy out for 7 years- the new total for furnace is roughly $10,000- when I called to find out how much the furnace was no one could provide an answer without using a calculator- so there wasn't a set price for my unit-
I still do not have paperwork or a total of amount when I chose to buy out- advisor did not provide the details of option one- this price or option two rental this amount- not right and now I'm locked in-

Please e-mail me at [email protected], and I can look into this for you. ~Haley

Angel Ho in Markham

In Dec.2, 2017, I lived in my new home almost 7 years. My furnace was came from the builder, but it was not working suddenly. I called the original manufacture, but they don't have emergency service and they don't have tech support to return my call. Then, I called Reliance at 2:30 am , the customer service answered my call and they arranged technician "Rurl" to visit me at 8:45 am. He show me my furnace has rust, motor and senor are broken working. The parts and labour will cost me over $1000. It is really out of my budget for the repair and future maintenance. Rurl called to the sales consultant Pat Moncada to find out the alternative solution for me. Pat arrived in my home within 20 minutes. He have a comprehensive evaluation of my needs. He offers me a flexible payment options $84.99 plus tax and he installed a top brand new model furnace immediately. It is not only save my money on maintenance, parts and labours, but it also given me a peace of mind for the after-sales service and warranties. My family and I are very appreciated his hard work and profession. We get back all the comfort and heat in the same day. I will highly recommend Mr. Pat Moncada to my friends and neighbour.

Thank you for your awesome review, we appreciate it! ~Haley

1 review Sudbury, ON

Sales and service
Steve Mapletoft was very helpful in helping us making a decision for a new furnace.
Dan and Chris were exceptional. We were very satisfied with their workmanship. Dan took the time to explain everything.

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with the service you received. Thank you for your review. ~Haley

Dave Kennedy in Chatham-Kent
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

Jamey Kloostra the Reliance Rep arrived at my place on time ( actually a bit early) and was professional from the beginning, checked out the old equipment and made suggestions on the proper size units we would need for the size of house, explained everything clearly and setup an install date, The installers came again friendly and professional, job done without a hitch and no mess left behind. Highly recommended

Thank you for your kind review, and for recommending us! ~Haley

More about Reliance Home Comfort