Reliance Home Comfort

51 Simcoe Street South Oshawa ON L1H 4G4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brantford  >  Reliance Home Comfort
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Me, myself, and I
1 review Oshawa, ON

I have rented a hot water tank from Reliance for 10 plus years. I have never had a reason to call them until recently. I called as the very old hot water tank began leaking. After contacting them they sent out a repairman the following day who indicated that unit needed replacing and the he was unable to stop the leak from the bottom of the tank. He booked an appointment the following day for the morning hours.

The following day, after the time window had expired we began to call Reliance to find out an ETA for the technician. We were initially told the technician would arrive within 30 minutes. Over the course of the day we contacted Reliance five additional times. We were told the technician would arrive in 30 minutes, and then that we would receive a phone call from the technician within 30 minutes. We were told we would receive a phone call within 30 minutes on four different occasions. On two occasions we asked to speak to a Supervisor and were told that none was available to speak to. During our last call to the office we were told that the technician was never dispatched to our home. Later in the evening a Supervisor finally called us and couldn't provide any answers for what had gone wrong. We waited at the house from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm and never once received a call from the technician, nor did they ever arrive.

The following day I called the office to complain and spoke to a complaint resolution specialist who appeared to have no knowledge of our experience the day prior. His solution was to offer us a nominal amount for our troubles if we remained as a customer. When told that the offer was unacceptable, we were told that there was nothing he could do. We were never told what went wrong, why the technician didn't arrive, and didn't call. I would suggest that your specialist requires some additional training. Simply repeating "I understand that your are frustrated" does not resolve much.

Needless to say Reliance will never get another dollar from my household. This was THE WORST customer experience I have had.
The whole point of paying the inflated fee for a rental, is that you have access to a quick repair at no cost. My family went without hot water for four days and the tank leaked in my basement until almost empty. (40 gallon tank)

Job Price

Hi Clayton, I am extremely sorry about this. I'd be happy to look into this for you, you can email me at [email protected] -Cait

Brent in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Prompt, professional, courteous service in all departments. Knowledgeable staff. Upfront and fair in terms of costs, savings, promotions, and rebates. Would very happily recommend service to anyone, and most pleased with work and install so far.

Job Price

Hi Brent, thank you so much for your awesome review! -Cait

1 review Barrie, ON

Annual service was done in the timeframe specified. Done completely and left tidy. Jeff was polite and informative about cpmpleteely unrelated subject, the amount of water our OEM water softner.

Job Price

Hi there, thank you so much for your great review!-Cait

1 review Hamilton, ON

had the pleasure of dealing with two service techs that came to my home and installed a new A/C unit and furnace. Bill #1098 and Dan #2097 are really professional and did the job amazing. Would recommend these two gentlemen any day of the week.

Job Price

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! -Cait

Zwok in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

The technician Blake was very polite and was able to fix both problems even though he had to go and get a part that was needed the work was completed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend the Waterpla. Through reliance. Also, because I have a Waterokan this job did not cost anything over and above my monthly rate.

Job Price

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review & feedback with us, we really appreciate it! -Cait

CLIENT  in Mississauga

AC installed in May did not work I was forced to install a furnace AC still does Not work I am so mad at this company. Made a couple apoitments takes a week and half to get somebody still no AC.
Can you see how I am boiling I am calling Market Place if don't get this issue resolve soon. They DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Job Price

Hi there,I'd be happy to look into this for you- please email me at [email protected] -Cait

Anu in Brampton

Our A/C had stopped working. We called Reliance for a replacement. Andrew came over and provided very efficient and professional service. The response and service was pretty fast.

Appreciate your help!
Anu

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review. -Haley

1 review Acton, ON

Very satisfied with the service provided by Reliance Home Comfort. Great service from everyone I spoke to on the phone to get a new compressor ordered and delivered and to schedule and appointment to have the new compressor installed once in arrived. Ravi, customer sales manager, was great. Thanks for all your assistance. Also, Adam L., team member #: BEA1234, the licensed technician who installed the new compressor was excellent. Very punctual, professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Will definitely be recommending Reliance to family and friends.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your incredible review, we truly appreciate it. -Haley

mona in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

A big thanks to technician Jordan (DAA3298) who came over today to replace our old hot water tank. He was very polite and knowledgeable. He was also very patient with us and took the time to answer all our questions. I highly recommend Jordan. I'm truly a satisfied customer.

Job Price

I'm so happy to hear that you are a satisfied customer, thank you very much for your review. -Haley

1 review Oshawa, ON

My A/C malfuncted and service at reliance provided an excellent repair and service. I could not be happier with the outcome. Scott provided efficient and professional service.

Mike

Job Price

This is so great to hear, thank you for your review. -Haley

More about Reliance Home Comfort