Reliance Home Comfort

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brantford  >  Reliance Home Comfort
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Jeannine in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Jeff, the technician was great. Polite and courteous and provided me with information on the repair. He earned extra points for putting booties over his shoes without even being asked.

Hopefully the problem is fixed. Two other technicians have been out for the same repair, but the issue wasn't resolved.

Job Price

Thank you for your review on your recent service experience with Reliance. If I can help you with anything please e-mail me at [email protected] ~Haley

Dominic Lacaria in Thunder Bay
1 review Thunder Bay, ON

The HVAC Technician (Julian Lisicki) provided excellent service and advice; he was extremely courteous and responded extremely well to all of my questions regarding my present and future needs. I would have no hesitancy in requesting him for any of my future needs.

Job Price

This is wonderful to hear, thank you so much for your kind review. ~Haley

Sharon in Brampton

Had a new furnace installed from Reliance. Evan Carter showed up to my home . He was very professional and very knowledged on furnaces. Gave us great advice on what would best suit my home. Installed the next day! Fantastic techs installed new furnace and were very respectful of my home. Great job!! Looking forward to worry free furnace issues. Thank you again to Evan !

Job Price

Thank you for your awesome review, Sharon, it is greatly appreciated. ~Haley

Barb in Cumberland Beach
1 review Cumberland Beach, ON

Great customer service and very pleasant service technician on site.....he knows his stuff and was quick to assure me and get me up and running...many thanks to Reliance and Co.