The Great Organizer

Review for The Great Organizer

Elizabeth from Leslieville
Elizabeth from Leslieville

Home Staging for Sale and for Corporate Rental, also Home Organizing

I have employed Maxine for various reasons, and the closest I can come to her service is "home staging". She came into my life when I was relocating from South America to Canada and saved me completely by organizing me from a house into a condo, engaging a closet redesigner, setting up my kitchen and my home office, and guiding me through the difficult sorting decisions. Since then she has organized another move for me, and prepared a condo of mine for corporate rental. She has a fine grasp on what it takes to make a space appealing, orderly, and functional. She keeps her add-on resources- cleaners, movers, painters, picture hangers, etc.- on the move to get the job done and done well. If you are in despair about ever getting organized, she's the one to call! The cost of the service will vary of course by the type and volume of organizing you need, so you can discuss it and get a quote! Her website www.thegreatorganizer.com says it better than I do.

More about The Great Organizer

Maxine Hemrend is The Great Organizer. A self-confessed neat freak, she acquired many of her organizational skills during years spent as a producer/ director in the film and TV industries. A year in France taught Maxine what Europeans innately understand—that harmonious living requires space without clutter.
Looking for Home Staging pros in Toronto?