D & D Waste Removal

Stephen Paul
Stephen Paul
10 reviews Boston, MA

Ordered dumpster

I ordered a dumpster from D & D Waste to haul off the debris from a remodel I did to my house. They were great. The dumpster showed up on time. I was not home and they left it exactly where I had asked them to. They came and picked it up quickly after I called and the prices were good.

Ildi
Ildi
37 reviews Boston, MA

Dumpster

The dumpster was delivered by D&D Waste Removal and we filled it with debris from our home and a home improvement project. They also hauled away an old boat and trailer that were in the way. I was very satisfied with their service.